SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dfnk8
Invader
8 | 0
Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?
PizzaGater
Onyx Knight
617 | 6
dfnk8 wrote:Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?

your dmg is too low
i'd say 4-5k for duncraig
think i have 13k wyrmshots on mine, wiht paragon master skill
cheopske
Imp
5 | 0
dfnk8 wrote:Hello, i just up 105 and i'm disappointed. Craft reflex bow with 200ed and 120-125 dmg, 3 piece set, honorific belt, emperial band, and rare ring. Damage wyrmshot only 1200-1300. And early ubers was hard( how much dmg i need to easy farm dunc?

I have half of your items at level 109 and have the same wyrmshot dmg..how are your skills in your talent tree?
cheopske
Imp
5 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:

your dmg is too low

What do you have more then what he has for items? other talent tree setup maybe? can you tell me where you put your points in so I can check whats so different with mine? thanks in advance!!
PizzaGater
Onyx Knight
617 | 6
cheopske wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:

your dmg is too low

What do you have more then what he has for items? other talent tree setup maybe? can you tell me where you put your points in so I can check whats so different with mine? thanks in advance!!

sure
https://median-xl.com/char/swallowed

I've tried maxing wild and free instead of ecstatic frenzy, kinda the same. bit more ms vs bit more dmg
dfnk8
Invader
8 | 0
Why i can't see char on this link?