SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
544 | 96
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Jordan28 wrote:Hey there im trying to figure out how i do the math to get the parameters for the bow the 200ed 300dm i was looking at some of the examples and im kind of stumped is there a formula to figure out the 300dm part? i understand the ed its a mod i just don't get the damage. Thank you!


the math youre refering to is simply an addition of minimum dmg and maximum dmg (2 different affixes). a bow with 200ed, 100min, and 200max will have the same average dmg as a bow with 200ed and 300max. thats what i meant by a "200ed-300dmg" bow (the dmg can be pure max dmg or a mix of min and max that amount to 300).
Jordan28
Invader
8 | 0
oh damn, thank you Sio! And thanks Wulf!
Joe90NZ
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is this bow worth crafting up to 200Ed and testing due to 15% Dex bonus ? i dont suffer for lack of cast / attack speeds, but %LS could be a factor right ? current bow has 15%LS and 293max dgeImage
Buffie
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello guys! I don't understand entirely the hole concept of this character or how to really play this game and this mod. Can you help me out what should I do next, what should I upgrade, what have I done incorrectly, what could I understand, what is wrong whit my character, are the stats good? Duncraig is so difficult, because when I teleport from section to section mobs just kill me all the time just after couple of tries I can advance. It is not worth to go there for higher drop.
► Show Spoiler


Also I tried to craft bows with thousands of shrines to find something good but I have not found better then these two, which one is better? Is this possible to craft better ones? I tried but I cannot make better ones, I could not repeat these two again, and especially I could not craft anything which starts 300min. I use the first one, that one is upgraded to my knowledge to the max.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Jampula
Blood Golem
1339 | 51
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Joe90NZ wrote:Is this bow worth crafting up to 200Ed and testing due to 15% Dex bonus ? i dont suffer for lack of cast / attack speeds, but %LS could be a factor right ? current bow has 15%LS and 293max dgeImage

LS%? What is that for?

Why won't people just read the guide, it's great, and especially follow the milestones.
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
544 | 96
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Joe90NZ wrote:Is this bow worth crafting up to 200Ed and testing due to 15% Dex bonus ? i dont suffer for lack of cast / attack speeds, but %LS could be a factor right ? current bow has 15%LS and 293max dge
https://i.imgur.com/o8jWoQE.png


cool bow. do this:

Image

Buffie wrote:Hello guys! I don't understand entirely the hole concept of this character or how to really play this game and this mod. Can you help me out what should I do next, what should I upgrade, what have I done incorrectly, what could I understand, what is wrong whit my character, are the stats good? Duncraig is so difficult, because when I teleport from section to section mobs just kill me all the time just after couple of tries I can advance. It is not worth to go there for higher drop.
► Show Spoiler


Also I tried to craft bows with thousands of shrines to find something good but I have not found better then these two, which one is better? Is this possible to craft better ones? I tried but I cannot make better ones, I could not repeat these two again, and especially I could not craft anything which starts 300min. I use the first one, that one is upgraded to my knowledge to the max.
► Show Spoiler


your belt doesnt have max dmg MO and its ilvl3 with 1 socket. remake a brand new one.

dont put jewels in your gear. always perf amethysts to fully benefit from Paragon reward skill.

you are not reaching 292 atk speed with your setup. thats because your crafted helm has no atk speed on it. always maintain 292ias. its okay to sacrifice 1 or 2 perf amethysts for 15ias jewels or sha rune to reach that breakpoint.

physical/magical spell dmg MO on rings&amulet doesnt work on bowzon skills. follow the MO recommendation to the letter. put in phys dmg reduction if you dont want resists.

your gear is good enough for dunc. its normal to occasionally die from spicy teleport spots. if you feel your dmg is too low, i recommend to follow the Milestone list to the letter to make sure all your charms are properly rolled.

its normal to not have a "perfectly rolled bow" with only a couple of rolls. you say youve used a thousand shrines, and i dont believe you. the reason i dont believe you is because ive spent 2000 shrines myself and have gotten more than 70x 200-300s, not only 2.
Image
out of those 74 rolled crafts, less than 5 have ed, min, and max dmg on them. its very very rare and as mentioned in the guide, item section, consider this a longterm project.
Buffie
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thank you very much for the answers I am going to think through everything you said. But You cannot do this:

After finding your first sacred Reflex Bow (around lvl 100-120), imbue it by Charsi (character has to be lvl 99+) and roll the rare with shrines until you find a craft with 165-200ed and 250-300dmg.

This is impossible. Charsi does not accept my sacred Reflex Bow.
► Show Spoiler
Siosilvar
Balrog
124 | 11
Buffie wrote:Thank you very much for the answers I am going to think through everything you said. But You cannot do this:

After finding your first sacred Reflex Bow (around lvl 100-120), imbue it by Charsi (character has to be lvl 99+) and roll the rare with shrines until you find a craft with 165-200ed and 250-300dmg.

This is impossible. Charsi does not accept my sacred Reflex Bow.


If your bow is already a rare, you don't need Charsi to make it into one, you can just roll it with shrines. That advice is for turning white/grey into yellow.

But you already have that 200%/+320 bow so what's the problem?
Buffie
Skeleton
3 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:That advice is for turning white/grey into yellow.


Oh, that is a rare sacred reflex bow, this is not for lower tier magic sacred reflex bow, and not for crafted sacred reflex bow only for white sacred reflex bow or silver sacred reflex bow. You cannot gain more stats this way.

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Wulf
Djinn
544 | 96
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Buffie wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:That advice is for turning white/grey into yellow.


Oh, that is a rare sacred reflex bow, this is not for lower tier magic sacred reflex bow, and not for crafted sacred reflex bow only for white sacred reflex bow or silver sacred reflex bow. You cannot gain more stats this way.

► Show Spoiler


ias is not a relevant affix because you should always maintain 292ias no matter what. if you're not reaching it, it is because you have omited to follow the milestone list.

your amulet should be a scarab and your crafted help should have 40ias on it. thats 150ias ecstatic frenzy, 40ias helm, 50ias amulet, 35ias charms. the remaining 20ias can be gotten on several pieces, like 2 sha runes, dunc trophy, endless loop, crafted gloves, giant knuckle, tu light plated boots. theres no problem getting that 20 missing ias from your crafted bow, but the problem is your bow will constantly change over time, replacing it with a better dmg roll each time. and these subsequent rolls might not always have the needed ias, so its better to reach that breakpoint on your charms and armor slots instead of relying on your weapon.

the longterm project i was refering to concerns a crafted bow with ed, min dmg and max dmg. not just a common ed-max dmg bow.