SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Heretic667
Imp
4 | 0
"If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do."

Just curious - what's the significance in Riftwalker as it related to the jewels and/or the amulet?

Side question - are Ber jewelcrafts supposed to give me ias 100%? Or am I just hoping for ias to go with the leech?
Descent1414
Fallen
1 | 0
Heretic667 wrote:"If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do."

Just curious - what's the significance in Riftwalker as it related to the jewels and/or the amulet?

Side question - are Ber jewelcrafts supposed to give me ias 100%? Or am I just hoping for ias to go with the leech?


Farming Riftwalker is a means of obtaining the arcane shards/crystals (via disenchanting TUs) which you need to upgrade amulets or craft jewels. I think he drops less loot as of this patch, though, so normal Nihlathak might be the quickest spot to farm ACs? Not sure though.

To your second question, yes, you're hoping for a random IAS roll on the jewels. There is no way to guarantee an IAS roll.
User avatar
Wulf
Core Lord
381 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Descent1414 wrote:
Heretic667 wrote:"If you haven't found your Scarab of Death and 2x ias jewels yet, farm Riftwalker until you do."

Just curious - what's the significance in Riftwalker as it related to the jewels and/or the amulet?

Side question - are Ber jewelcrafts supposed to give me ias 100%? Or am I just hoping for ias to go with the leech?


Farming Riftwalker is a means of obtaining the arcane shards/crystals (via disenchanting TUs) which you need to upgrade amulets or craft jewels. I think he drops less loot as of this patch, though, so normal Nihlathak might be the quickest spot to farm ACs? Not sure though.

To your second question, yes, you're hoping for a random IAS roll on the jewels. There is no way to guarantee an IAS roll.

100% correct. new best spot for most ac's per min is normal nihl. i havent gotten to update the guide to 1.7 yet because theres MANY little things to need to change.
User avatar
Wulf
Core Lord
381 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I updated the guide to 1.7 with the following changes:

  • Updated with new ewd values.
  • Removed zak set from recommended items
  • Riftwalker now drops less uniques, so I now recomend to farm norm Nihl for AC's instead in my milestone list.
  • Recommended 5 pts in Wild and Free (from 1) to make up for the ms loss.
Everything else remains as is.
User avatar
Heretic667
Imp
4 | 0
Ah I see, thank you! I didn't get much from riftwalker in 1.7 and didn't realize he used to drop more.

Another question regarding crafting of a reflex bow - the guide says to aim for a crafted with 165-200ed and 250-300dmg. With 1.7 have these values changed any? Getting 165-200ed still seems to be possible and is easy enough, but I haven't had any luck getting anything near 250-300dmg.

Are these examples still the goal and reachable in 1.7? https://i.imgur.com/SbB7yyE.png
User avatar
Wulf
Core Lord
381 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Heretic667 wrote:Ah I see, thank you! I didn't get much from riftwalker in 1.7 and didn't realize he used to drop more.

Another question regarding crafting of a reflex bow - the guide says to aim for a crafted with 165-200ed and 250-300dmg. With 1.7 have these values changed any? Getting 165-200ed still seems to be possible and is easy enough, but I haven't had any luck getting anything near 250-300dmg.

Are these examples still the goal and reachable in 1.7? https://i.imgur.com/SbB7yyE.png


Yup 300max still rolls. I've found some myself on druid Compound Bows. Maybe the appearance rate of the affix was changed to make it rarer, but I doubt it. It always was a rare-ish affix.

All these bows are still rollable.
Neopx
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
Deckard_Lame wrote:
Neopx wrote:Hi!

I have some questions (Some ones are noobs)

- How do you know when a item is su, ssu?
- I found hammerfist and geleb's greed. Should I use one of them instead of honorific?
- Im using zerae's refinement and zerae's redemption. But found Royal Circlet, what should I do?
- I have doubts on my Chest (zerae's redemption). Should I craft something better or farm another chest?
- I found 1 giant knuckle... latter I need to change my ripstars for 2 giant knuckles?

Actually i'm lvl 128 clearing very fast Duncraig.

And this is my weap.

Image


That bow is beautiful....how the hell did you get the EWD to 100%??? I rolled a base very similar to that one, but I have not started crafting it yet, because I don't wanna fuck it up, lol.


that is on non-ladder, or single player, since ewd mos were nerfed from 20% to 12%


Thats right, SSF
Tesseract
Prowler
15 | 0
Thank so much for this guide! Especially the damage check section. I remember how my zons in older MXL versions could only farm "you have died" screen decently, this run she just owns most places and doesn't even dies that much. It's all honorifics I think.
I am unsure if I should roll crafts instead of them? Mods don't seem too over the top, especially on belt. Found out honorifics on sacred bases can be shrine blessed, so maybe they are even better.
Antarus
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for this guide, but damn... he always die (i think because i newbie)
Deckard_Lame
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I died a lot too until i respecced and stopped using ecstatic frenzy. I'm new too and i found that having zero defense was not an option for me. Its also really tough if you don't have your reward skill yet named "paragon", because that's how you increase your life to manageable levels from inserting all the perfect amethysts that you do for this build.