Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
jasiunas
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the guide. First time I decided to try Nagi sin. I was always weary of the idea of much clicking. Seems quite fun actually.
Could you clarify a few questions?

1.What Amulet/Rings would you recommend next to Snake Pit set? Currently I'm using
The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

2. What other armor besides SotS can I choose next to Venom Gloves (that carry the poison dmg per sec)?
Is it a dex craft? Or a poison craft? I'm using
Zerae's Redemption
Zerae's Redemption
Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (7374 - 8171) to (8485 - 9421)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
468
Item Level: 1
30% Combat Speeds
(11 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
(26 to 30)% to Dexterity
(26 to 30)% to Energy
+(101 to 200) to Life
Requirements -25%
Socketed (6)

Zerae's Divinity
(Amazon Storm Set)
that has 30% to dexterity atm.
3. What type of base should I use for crafted jewels? Maybe Life steal or life on kill?
Edited by jasiunas 1 month.
User avatar
Lynderika
Cog
224 | 121
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jasiunas wrote:Thanks for the guide. First time I decided to try Nagi sin. I was always weary of the idea of much clicking. Seems quite fun actually.
Could you clarify a few questions?

1.What Amulet/Rings would you recommend next to Snake Pit set? Currently I'm using
The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

2. What other armor besides SotS can I choose next to Venom Gloves (that carry the poison dmg per sec)?
Is it a dex craft? Or a poison craft? I'm using
Zerae's Redemption
Zerae's Redemption
Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (7374 - 8171) to (8485 - 9421)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
468
Item Level: 1
30% Combat Speeds
(11 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
(26 to 30)% to Dexterity
(26 to 30)% to Energy
+(101 to 200) to Life
Requirements -25%
Socketed (6)

Zerae's Divinity
(Amazon Storm Set)
that has 30% to dexterity atm.
3. What type of base should I use for crafted jewels? Maybe Life steal or life on kill?


1. If you're playing with way of the spider and your tessseract has good poison pierce it's good. Usually I just take some rare, they can have +sk, poison pierce and life.
2. I'd guess any of the physical ones, dragonheart, rebel, wolverine, whatever. Zarae definitely is a good choice too. Wolverine skin or a craft (both dex or poison could work) have the bonus of having some mf so it's pretty nice.
3. Life steal always, the set has some amazing flat damage and you don't wanna miss that.
Ruubel
Djinn
543 | 9
Two non-ASSASSIN related commets. ( LOL)

First related to loot filter. Must add "Greater Healing Potion" and "Super Healing Potion " at early list, at this stage assy eats red portions and a lot.
The second on is mercenary related. Take a3 abjurer, bloodmage or necrophile ( or whatever it is). Merc are broken ATM and are the best as supporters and a3 folks fits. Yea, on paper a1 ranger is the best , but as I said mercs are broken atm.
User avatar
altoiddealer
Mangler
462 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks for the guide! It’s got me to 120 so far pretty smoothly, and feels like that will continue into super lategame. I’m looking forward to taking down Laz easier than my previous Barbs
jasiunas
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Got to level 133 first time ever. Feeling fast and safe in Fauzt. Looking for answers for some q:
1. Does the innate spell damage from
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 110
15% Innate Elemental Damage
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
affect the ELE build at all?
Zular Khan's Tempest
Zular Khan's Tempest
Halberd (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 71 to 100
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 558
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
Broadside Cooldown Reduced by 2 seconds
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Raven (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Gryphon (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Spider (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Phoenix (Assassin Only)
+(51 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
is a physical wep, so its seems we're looking just for -res right?
2. Does it make sense for sockets to sub Amethysts with Taha runes?
3. Does Hades Gate use Attack Rating for every mob it touches?
4. Is defence not of importance to the character? I see no Enhanced Defence Mo's suggested (f.e. on Windrunner)
User avatar
Lynderika
Cog
224 | 121
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
altoiddealer wrote:Thanks for the guide! It’s got me to 120 so far pretty smoothly, and feels like that will continue into super lategame. I’m looking forward to taking down Laz easier than my previous Barbs


Have fun~

jasiunas wrote:Got to level 133 first time ever. Feeling fast and safe in Fauzt. Looking for answers for some q:
1. Does the innate spell damage from
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Quov Tsin's Talisman
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 110
15% Innate Elemental Damage
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
affect the ELE build at all?
Zular Khan's Tempest
Zular Khan's Tempest
Halberd (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 71 to 100
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 558
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Area Effect Attack
10% Chance to cast level 1 Stormpike on Striking
Broadside Cooldown Reduced by 2 seconds
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Raven (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Gryphon (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Spider (Assassin Only)
+(21 to 35) to Way of the Phoenix (Assassin Only)
+(51 to 100) Life after each Kill
Socketed (6)
is a physical wep, so its seems we're looking just for -res right?
2. Does it make sense for sockets to sub Amethysts with Taha runes?
3. Does Hades Gate use Attack Rating for every mob it touches?
4. Is defence not of importance to the character? I see no Enhanced Defence Mo's suggested (f.e. on Windrunner)


1 - It don't for zular khan, the ammy only is good for it's very high rainbow pierce.
2 - Yes ! I forgot to add them when I reworked the gear section. Tahas or even better farsight jewels are very good to use.
3 - I think so, I never felt like it missed entierely.
4 - I sometime add them on the body armor but that's it. I add def on jewelery too if I can, it's hard to find space now with the +life ones now but it's nice. Defense is important but not to the point of using too much mo space I believe. Just keeping the armors tier updated feels enough I'd say.
maikieru182
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey thx for all the work this guide is amazing!!!

Any news on the Black Ice build/gear? I want to try it ASAP
User avatar
Lynderika
Cog
224 | 121
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
maikieru182 wrote:Hey thx for all the work this guide is amazing!!!

Any news on the Black Ice build/gear? I want to try it ASAP


Uh... I postponed my black Ice plans.

If you want an inspiration still, the last person to have some real successful moments with it was Xion, you can see how his char is doing in that recent showcase : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76781
maikieru182
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lynderika wrote:
maikieru182 wrote:Hey thx for all the work this guide is amazing!!!

Any news on the Black Ice build/gear? I want to try it ASAP


Uh... I postponed my black Ice plans.

If you want an inspiration still, the last person to have some real successful moments with it was Xion, you can see how his char is doing in that recent showcase : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76781


Thx anyways for the anwser

yeah I already looked through the ladder and found a couple of guys playing it with some great gear ideas and the skill build also seems pretty straight forward

Just one more question regarding crafting a shunpo naginata like what shrine/blessing is best and for the bloodlust claws the type of shrine wont matter at all right?
Also maybe some thoughts on weapon swap? cause I am not sure why the snapshot used cold blood exactly...
User avatar
Lynderika
Cog
224 | 121
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
maikieru182 wrote:
Lynderika wrote:
maikieru182 wrote:Hey thx for all the work this guide is amazing!!!

Any news on the Black Ice build/gear? I want to try it ASAP


Uh... I postponed my black Ice plans.

If you want an inspiration still, the last person to have some real successful moments with it was Xion, you can see how his char is doing in that recent showcase : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76781


Thx anyways for the anwser

yeah I already looked through the ladder and found a couple of guys playing it with some great gear ideas and the skill build also seems pretty straight forward

Just one more question regarding crafting a shunpo naginata like what shrine/blessing is best and for the bloodlust claws the type of shrine wont matter at all right?
Also maybe some thoughts on weapon swap? cause I am not sure why the snapshot used cold blood exactly...


Oh god I forgot to add Cold blood in my gear list when I made the 2.3 update, oops.
It's used for Banish, it's a curse that reduce enemy magic damage reduction, in practice it will increase by a flat number (12 per banish soft level I believe) the damage of every magic/Fire/cold/light hit you'll do. So the more the enemy get multihited, the nicer it is. As the damage apply before enemy resistance, it scale with pierce so phy builds don't get much out of it but it really increase damage for Zkt and Black Ice builds.