Naginata Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
lllpulselll
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Rusev wrote:Everyone have their own way.I personally choose to go for damage untill some point that i need more vita, lets say labs lv 12 and above.So from 4k dex and 12k life i took 500 points from dex to go in vita and now its 15k life and 2.7 dex still able to do 12k broadside.But that really require some effort to do the Mystic orb rings and amulet but is much cheaper then Black ice and stack pierce so yea pretty strong very nice guide.


Maybe you can help me slightly, I have a zkt and frysturgard as my options right now, my sin feels slow in fauzt but annihilates dunc, I have all phys dmg setup, I'm considering quov tsin amulet and a bad mood ring along with maxing Phoenix to get about - 120 to - 130 with zkt or - 70 ish light fire with frysturgard, should I be getting pierce elsewhere? Zkt or frysturgard? I'm thinking fryst with - res elsewhere because it just feels better but what do you think? I'm open to having a full build suggested for fauzt, I'm just so slow right now especially with necrobots

Edit: forgot to mention I basically want to be so strong I cna just hades gate everywhere for kills, but if I need to backstab and broadside that's fine, but would like to hades or pounce if I ever find a storm blad

Edit 2: and if I go hybrid do I still dump everything to dex or just enough to use items then go into vit?
Diaco
Daystar
676 | 17
lllpulselll wrote:
Rusev wrote:Everyone have their own way.I personally choose to go for damage untill some point that i need more vita, lets say labs lv 12 and above.So from 4k dex and 12k life i took 500 points from dex to go in vita and now its 15k life and 2.7 dex still able to do 12k broadside.But that really require some effort to do the Mystic orb rings and amulet but is much cheaper then Black ice and stack pierce so yea pretty strong very nice guide.


Maybe you can help me slightly, I have a zkt and frysturgard as my options right now, my sin feels slow in fauzt but annihilates dunc, I have all phys dmg setup, I'm considering quov tsin amulet and a bad mood ring along with maxing Phoenix to get about - 120 to - 130 with zkt or - 70 ish light fire with frysturgard, should I be getting pierce elsewhere? Zkt or frysturgard? I'm thinking fryst with - res elsewhere because it just feels better but what do you think? I'm open to having a full build suggested for fauzt, I'm just so slow right now especially with necrobots

Edit: forgot to mention I basically want to be so strong I cna just hades gate everywhere for kills, but if I need to backstab and broadside that's fine, but would like to hades or pounce if I ever find a storm blad

Edit 2: and if I go hybrid do I still dump everything to dex or just enough to use items then go into vit?


If you go full phys, use fryst and no need to invest in pierce at all, but you'll have a harder time killing necrobots. IMO elemental setup is way better for fauzt, using zkt, max phoenix and gryphon ways, some points in laserblade, and then fill the remaining pierce with natasha's legacy, dementia, bad mood, tesseract, etc. Put as many stat points as you can in vit to avoid getting stun locked.
Rusev
Lava Lord
93 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you cant reach -135 pierce fire light it wont be effective zkt.A easy solution for the necrobots will be ranger merc with
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Frost
Water
Earth
Fire

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

set.If you have gear to reach high pierce then zkt will be better because you wont skip enemy's. Try this
In For The Kill
In For The Kill
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 20 Thunder Hammer Nova on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 Widowmaker on Kill
20% Movement Speed
Elemental Resists -20%
(25 to 50)% Magic Find
Black Hand Sigil
Black Hand Sigil
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 50 Doom on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Shuriken Flurry on Death Blow
Elemental Resists -25%
combo for faunz farming on phyc setup
Edited by Rusev 1 month.
User avatar
Jampula
Cow Ninja
1272 | 46
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rusev wrote:If you cant reach -135 pierce fire light it wont be effective zkt.A easy solution will be ranger merc with
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Frost
Water
Earth
Fire

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

set.If you have gear to reach high pierce then zkt will be better because you wont skip enemy's. Try this
In For The Kill
In For The Kill
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 20 Thunder Hammer Nova on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI on Kill
2% Chance to cast level 20 Widowmaker on Kill
20% Movement Speed
Elemental Resists -20%
(25 to 50)% Magic Find
Black Hand Sigil
Black Hand Sigil
Ring

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 50 Doom on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Death Blow
4% Chance to cast level 50 Shuriken Flurry on Death Blow
Elemental Resists -25%
combo for faunz farming on phyc setup

Enemey res- only applies to user, in this case, the merc.
User avatar
Victor
Pit Knight
112 | 14
Found one of the relics mentioned in the guide,
Relic (Unholy Armor)
Cornerstone of the World
Relic
Required Level: 120
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
+(2 to 5) to Unholy Armor
6% to Vitality
.

My 3rd-ever relic I found on SP (imagine the excitement).

It basically gives 5-sec immunity on a 30-sec cooldown.

Is it worth it to integrate into the rotation? If only we could macro it like WoW...
onlysouth
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
hi. how can I solve mana problem with ZKT?
I can't leech mana with hades gates so i use mana after kill option.
is there other solution for this?
SyphX
Fallen
1 | 1
Lynderika, i would like to Thank you :) Bc of this guide i started median with Nagisana and its absolute unit :D Having huge amount of fun on this character (and mana sorc for guilty pleasure). Its one of the best builds i played in a lot of games and same as you i love it to no end. Your videos helped me a lot with challenges.

Once again, Thank You ;)
User avatar
Lynderika
Rust Claw
82 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SyphX wrote:Lynderika, i would like to Thank you :) Bc of this guide i started median with Nagisana and its absolute unit :D Having huge amount of fun on this character (and mana sorc for guilty pleasure). Its one of the best builds i played in a lot of games and same as you i love it to no end. Your videos helped me a lot with challenges.

Once again, Thank You ;)


Ooooh thanks you ! I'm very happy it helped. Welcome !
Guess what, the only other build I really like is mana sorc, our tastes are really similar it seems. Of course I like median in general, but others builds I tried just felt... lacking, kinda. Like there's not enough things to do. (not to mention the ones stuck in devotion system... urg)


onlysouth wrote:hi. how can I solve mana problem with ZKT?
I can't leech mana with hades gates so i use mana after kill option.
is there other solution for this?


The Endless Loop
The Endless Loop
Light Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1101 to 1143
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 490
Item Level: 105
40% Combat Speeds
+(10 to 19) to Charged Strike
Slow Target 10%
+50 to all Attributes
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
+(0 to 1) Mana on Striking
Socketed (2)
with mana on striking cover everything, otherwise the only option might be p. sapphire yea. What I usually do is to invest in phy a little bit, that help too. But endless loop make it more than unlimited, it's pure magic.
imngocson
Invader
8 | 1
Hey Lynderika, I want to thank you so much for your guide. I have a question: Broadside damage based on weapon physical damage or total weapon damage? I don't understand the text "90% weapon damage" actually means.
This is my D2Stats when I equip Zular Khan's Tempest:
Image
And this is my D2Stats when I equip Frysturgard:
Image
If it based on total weapon damage then ZKT will be my best choice, but I still confuse.
Diaco
Daystar
676 | 17
imngocson wrote:Hey Lynderika, I want to thank you so much for your guide. I have a question: Broadside damage based on weapon physical damage or total weapon damage? I don't understand the text "90% weapon damage" actually means.
This is my D2Stats when I equip Zular Khan's Tempest:
Image
And this is my D2Stats when I equip Frysturgard:
Image
If it based on total weapon damage then ZKT will be my best choice, but I still confuse.


90% weapon damage will take into account both your physical damage and your flat elemental damage (be it from weapons or other gear slots). So for example, if you have 2000 lightning damage, each broadside knife will deal 1800 lightning damage (which will then be affected by enemies' lightning resistance and your lightning pierce).