Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
407112839
Fallen
1 | 0
我125级穿塔套不知道现在该干啥
skrig
Balrog
124 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Get some MF & do 100 Fauztinvilles.
Koricio
Imp
5 | 0
About the ring for Stormeye totem setup, why not Witchcraft instead?
eurekaaaa
Core Lord
375 | 0
Do you guys think the Worshipper is a viable item for Labs?
seven
Imp
5 | 0
I found that the damage of frostclaw is much higher than stormeye, why would stormeye be recommended? Could it be that the closer the distance, the damage of stormeye will be higher than the panel?
Kerchaak
Balrog
128 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
seven wrote:I found that the damage of frostclaw is much higher than stormeye, why would stormeye be recommended? Could it be that the closer the distance, the damage of stormeye will be higher than the panel?



Stormeye's potential for damage is technically higher because of the amount of enemies it can hit, as opposed to Frostclaw, which is a single target/small aoe bomb. Early enough in leveling phases, there wont be much of a difference between the two, everything should fall and its useful to have Frostclaw maxed in that process for early Ubers. However when you more towards farming rifts and speed and efficiency, Stormeye because a viable option and Frostclaw still retains some of its power for the tougher enemies in those rifts. Its up to the player's progression and gear to see which one performs the best with or without investment of skill points, some areas may be better if you invest in Frostclaw over Stormeye and vice versa.
Kerchaak
Balrog
128 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:Do you guys think the Worshipper is a viable item for Labs?


I don't see why it wouldn't, just as long as you can keep your elemental resists at 90.
kasock
Destroyer
7 | 1
Wow, how can u make your game (mouse, animations) goes so smooth??? plz, i need to know! thanks!
seven
Imp
5 | 0
Kerchaak wrote:
seven wrote:I found that the damage of frostclaw is much higher than stormeye, why would stormeye be recommended? Could it be that the closer the distance, the damage of stormeye will be higher than the panel?



Stormeye's potential for damage is technically higher because of the amount of enemies it can hit, as opposed to Frostclaw, which is a single target/small aoe bomb. Early enough in leveling phases, there wont be much of a difference between the two, everything should fall and its useful to have Frostclaw maxed in that process for early Ubers. However when you more towards farming rifts and speed and efficiency, Stormeye because a viable option and Frostclaw still retains some of its power for the tougher enemies in those rifts. Its up to the player's progression and gear to see which one performs the best with or without investment of skill points, some areas may be better if you invest in Frostclaw over Stormeye and vice versa.


I see. I ask this because I found that the maximum damage of Stormeye's is less than the minimum damage of Frostclaw, and the gap is increasing with the level. I really think Frostclaw is more efficient, although is a single target/small aoe bomb. I'm currently only level 47, not yet able to enter some special dungeons, can't experience the efficiency of Stormeye.

I prefer Frostclaw, but it's not perfect. I found that Frostclaw can't hit some monsters, which are fly in Arcane Sanctuart at ACT2 and diving monsters at ACT3. Stormeye can hit them. Is it a bug?

English isn't my native language. I still don't understand the meaning of "Ubers" and "farming rifts". In my opinion, Uber is monster, Farming rifts is complete dungeon, am I right?
Kerchaak
Balrog
128 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ubers are both rifts and dungeons. Rifts will be a farming zone whilst dungeons will be focused on a boss.