Cold Werewolf Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Loko22
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance
OrphineM
Abomination
147 | 10
Loko22 wrote:Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance


Honestly you can't go wrong with either an act 1 or 3 merc, here's the draws on them:

Rogues: They're ruthless killing machines now, and they stay with you as you pounce so those barrages go off wherever you land. Go get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Frost
Water
Earth
Fire

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

set and watch her straight up roll dunc and fautz.
Blood Mage: Has an instant heal, not common but warpstrikes seem to get it to proc more often.
Necrolyte: Doesn't require gear, but does better with it and 90% of his utility is in force blast and miasma, which effectively can debuff entire packs.
Abjurer: Haha mobs go zap.
Loko22
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OrphineM wrote:
Loko22 wrote:Playing this build on single player and really enjoying it only thing I found so far from the item list is black dawrf and the sacred bone shield. What would be a best merc and set up for this build. I am currently lvl 122 and struggle with Dunc i can kill comfortably but I can't sustaine my life I have about 450ish life on attack like 32 phys resis 20 block chance


Honestly you can't go wrong with either an act 1 or 3 merc, here's the draws on them:

Rogues: They're ruthless killing machines now, and they stay with you as you pounce so those barrages go off wherever you land. Go get the
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Frost
Water
Earth
Fire

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Enhanced Weapon Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

set and watch her straight up roll dunc and fautz.
Blood Mage: Has an instant heal, not common but warpstrikes seem to get it to proc more often.
Necrolyte: Doesn't require gear, but does better with it and 90% of his utility is in force blast and miasma, which effectively can debuff entire packs.
Abjurer: Haha mobs go zap.

Been using a1 merc and she is a killer i kept her because she most definitely helped carry through norm early on o ly managed to find the chest piece of that set mayb ill run K3K for till I find the rest the pieces thanks man
Txoroa
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i really like it, but it hurts my hand after some time rightclicking XD. is there any way to spam right click just holding it? like melee class walks and use melee skills just holding rightclick.
Semigloss
Core Lord
374 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You should be able to do the same, just don't target an enemy when you start your right-click hold. If you target and enemy to attack them it stays locked on them.
Txoroa
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
but when you swap to mana pulse you stop right? ill have to keep training XD. (ok i tested it. doesnt work to move with harbinger targetting ground, buen when you hover on a target you start jumping)

another thing, is there a way to keep harbinger up without needing to mana pulse? cos mana on attack doesnt work right? maybe loads of mana on kill?
Diaco
Djinn
544 | 11
Txoroa wrote:but when you swap to mana pulse you stop right? ill have to keep training XD. (ok i tested it. doesnt work to move with harbinger targetting ground, buen when you hover on a target you start jumping)

another thing, is there a way to keep harbinger up without needing to mana pulse? cos mana on attack doesnt work right? maybe loads of mana on kill?


With
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash (Sacred)

Defense: (2036 - 2329) to (2064 - 2362)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 452
Item Level: 105
-75% Regenerate Mana during Werewolf Form
30% Attack Speed
Winter Avatar Cooldown Reduced by 0.4 seconds
+(501 to 1000) to Attack Rating
-(6 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(101 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(51 to 250) to Mana
+100 Life on Attack
Socketed (2)
+
Hellmouth
Hellmouth
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1680 - 1976) to (3252 - 3566)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 484
Item Level: 105
Adds 125-250 magic damage
+12 to Parasite
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
+(500 to 2000) Defense
Regenerate Mana -50%
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
Total Character Defense (25 to 50)%
Socketed (4)
you can actually get positive Mana regen
Txoroa
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
amazing, ty!
Diaco
Djinn
544 | 11
Txoroa wrote:amazing, ty!


Option B could be swapping to a
Void
Void
Weapons

'Lo'
Runeword Level: 59
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 7-13 damage
Slow Target 33%
Cold Resist +40%
Lightning Resist +30%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(11 to 13) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Banshee
or
Void (Xis)
Void
Weapons

'LoXis'
Runeword Level: 120
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 63-88 damage
Slow Target 40%
Cold Resist +(100 to 208)%
Lightning Resist +30%
Physical Damage Reduced by (51 to 75)
+(8 to 20) Mana on Striking
3% Reanimate as: Banshee
Cannot be Unsocketed
every now and then. Will probably get to full Mana in one harbinger