The Hireling Handbook - A Guide to Mercenaries

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Jitan, Come On
Stygian Watcher
43 | 2
Do mercs need attack rating boost?
Ruubel
Core Lord
373 | 5
Jitan, Come On wrote:Do mercs need attack rating boost?


No.
User avatar
Victor
Lava Lord
97 | 13
Does Force Blast work fully in Labs?

Using
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 596
Item Level: 120
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -20%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
on the Shapeshifter, wondering if I should switch to
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
.
User avatar
NotCube
Grubber
305 | 140
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Victor wrote:Does Force Blast work fully in Labs?

Using
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 596
Item Level: 120
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -20%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
on the Shapeshifter, wondering if I should switch to
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
.


Yea Force Blast is a debuff. It works in all 15 levels of lab.
User avatar
Victor
Lava Lord
97 | 13
NotCube wrote:
Victor wrote:Does Force Blast work fully in Labs?

Using
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 596
Item Level: 120
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -20%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
on the Shapeshifter, wondering if I should switch to
Dementia
Dementia
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3348) to (3272 - 3524)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
634
Item Level: 120
-(15 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(15 to 25) to Fowl Fight
Slow Target 5%
+(120 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Maximum Life 5%
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Physical Resist 5%
Requirements +20%
Socketed (2)
.


Yea Force Blast is a debuff. It works in all 15 levels of lab.


Great news.

Shapeshifter is doing great in high labs except against Phoboss/Anomaly.

Thanks for the detailed guide though I can’t see an upvote button. Do I have to get a like to like another post?
User avatar
Jampula
Cow Ninja
1272 | 46
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Victor wrote:Do I have to get a like to like another post?

Yes. There you go.
User avatar
Victor
Lava Lord
97 | 13
Jampula wrote:
Victor wrote:Do I have to get a like to like another post?

Yes. There you go.


Haha thanks, will give it back once I get to 10 posts. :D