SSF Bow Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Diaco
Onyx Knight
647 | 16
hippo wrote:
Diaco wrote:Had anyone tried going into labs with
Guardian of Scosglen
Guardian of Scosglen
Recurve Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 78 to 85
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 725
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.19 per Dexterity)%
Adds 1 - 3 Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage to Weapon per 1 Spell Focus
1% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Strike on Striking
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+25% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Cannot Be Frozen
+1 Mana on Striking
+(1 to 50) Life after each Kill
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Socketed (6)
build? I'm thinking it should be doable with the huge hp pool from putting all stats into vit, right?

If you put all in VIT, you''ll not enough AR,
at least 80k-100k for bosses in lab


I'm guessing that's solvable with %AR jewels.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
This looks a great build ! Is this a good league starter build ? Does it required expensive stuff ? Does it farm areas like dunc etc rapidly ? Is this a fast farmer/killer ?

I’m not playing every league so I admit I’m not a pro of median :(
Zartok
Thunder Beetle
59 | 1
vebririon wrote:This looks a great build ! Is this a good league starter build ? Does it required expensive stuff ? Does it farm areas like dunc etc rapidly ? Is this a fast farmer/killer ?

I’m not playing every league so I admit I’m not a pro of median :(


SFF Means Solo Self Found, which means that all the items you use are items that are easy to find :) It is solo-able and therefore probably a good league starter. I'll be doing this as my starter at least ^^
MGH85
Fallen
1 | 0
Is mythal worth using? Why not? If you early on don't reach the breakpoint for -fire res, it sounds good to use no?

I'm relatively new player and sometimes median is hard to understand what is best for your build.
lopol1
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i got elemental ire do you think that would be better to put on Kingsport's signals then mo's?
User avatar
Wulf
Mangler
468 | 86
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
MGH85 wrote:Is mythal worth using? Why not? If you early on don't reach the breakpoint for -fire res, it sounds good to use no?

I'm relatively new player and sometimes median is hard to understand what is best for your build.

i dont think so. most bosses eventually just walk out of it. and your fcr animation is very slow. pierce problem goes away as you keep picking up more Rha+ runes.

lopol1 wrote:i got elemental ire do you think that would be better to put on Kingsport's signals then mo's?

unsure what you mean. its the best quiver mo, yes.
lopol1
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
yah ok just wanted to make sure before i put it on there thanks
ezkie
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what shine to to craft with for a sac maple bow i just found on my sin so i wanna make druid
User avatar
Wulf
Mangler
468 | 86
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ezkie wrote:what shine to to craft with for a sac maple bow i just found on my sin so i wanna make druid

i craft with all the shrines i find. best 3 are fascinating/trinity/abandonned.
ezkie
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:
ezkie wrote:what shine to to craft with for a sac maple bow i just found on my sin so i wanna make druid

i craft with all the shrines i find. best 3 are fascinating/trinity/abandonned.

ty i keep that in mind