PALAZON [CHERUBIM/DIVINE JUDGMENT]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?
usling
Azure Drake
179 | 14
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Bijousek wrote:Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?

yes thats what I would normaly use... cba the umo bullshit anyways :)
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
usling wrote:
Bijousek wrote:Hello ,with 3-ele version when i dont have IDOL OF STARS UMO,what MO from vendor recomended flat dex?

yes thats what I would normaly use... cba the umo bullshit anyways :)

Thanks for info and very good guide :) I play now 4 weeks.Median its cool! I try Necro,Sorc but pally is Pally...

Btw i am now only 7k dex,now make pure dex wormhole and make some charms.still dont understand where do you take 10,5k :shock: dex ok Fel runes but its too much diference? BTW its too other buff? or only shamanka? You have on the videos Buffs I don't know

https://median-xl.com/char/Prdladin its all ok in my build? Or some advice? :idea:

sry to my bad eng :oops:

Fululf
Azure Drake
172 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hep
As far as I can see your build looks good. There are still things to work on, for example Fel runes as u mentioned (unless u prefer to focus more on max res for labs). Also, I can't seem to find a Sleep charm on your character, which can give u 15% all attributes if u cube it with triune trophy (or even 30% all attributes if u cube with awakening armor and 2 triune). And if u just want to stack extra dex, u can also use royal circ instead of witch hunter as it provides more % dex.
Maybe usling got some others tips as I haven't done the full dex scale build, as I played adjudicator-build in previous versions and stacking str and fire dmg/pierce. (:
Bijousek
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Fululf wrote:Hep
As far as I can see your build looks good. There are still things to work on, for example Fel runes as u mentioned (unless u prefer to focus more on max res for labs). Also, I can't seem to find a Sleep charm on your character, which can give u 15% all attributes if u cube it with triune trophy (or even 30% all attributes if u cube with awakening armor and 2 triune). And if u just want to stack extra dex, u can also use royal circ instead of witch hunter as it provides more % dex.
Maybe usling got some others tips as I haven't done the full dex scale build, as I played adjudicator-build in previous versions and stacking str and fire dmg/pierce. (:

Yes dont have sleep :/ i died 30x and no no no :D Same Lazarus

Lab i go with Witchhunter +resist gems.Yes gems for resist its minus to damage .I do now tier 6 lab +- medium clearspeed.