Physical Werebear Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Diaco
Son of Lucion
718 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seipherwood wrote:I dont see how you face tanked Quov Tsin, i got 118 PDR and he just shreds me o.O then again, im still stuck in t4s cause i cant find any sacreds on the list lol.


Get wheel of fortune, topspin, and some perfect gems to hit 85 max res for fire, cold and light, then try again. Quov Tsin is a literal a gear check
OverSky
Bone Archer
74 | 6
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Seipherwood wrote:I dont see how you face tanked Quov Tsin, i got 118 PDR and he just shreds me o.O then again, im still stuck in t4s cause i cant find any sacreds on the list lol.


Use a lot of perfect gems. Once you reach around 83+ all elemental res he doesn't do much.
crystalforge666
Fallen
1 | 0
Man i love your build im using it now and i finally reached level 105. so now i started looking at the ' Mid game (~105-120~) ' section and i cannot for a life of me find any info on the ' Intimidating craft Giant Axe ' i have Norrec's Topor but i want to know preciously how to craft that 'pink' axe please? im pretty much brand new to this mod so forgive me and i did check the docs and google but nothing comes up? i know its shrine crafting but i cant understand the build what your saying could you elaborate further for me and anyone else reading this thanks in advance.
User avatar
masochista
Grubber
331 | 14
crystalforge666 wrote:Man i love your build im using it now and i finally reached level 105. so now i started looking at the ' Mid game (~105-120~) ' section and i cannot for a life of me find any info on the ' Intimidating craft Giant Axe ' i have Norrec's Topor but i want to know preciously how to craft that 'pink' axe please? im pretty much brand new to this mod so forgive me and i did check the docs and google but nothing comes up? i know its shrine crafting but i cant understand the build what your saying could you elaborate further for me and anyone else reading this thanks in advance.


In Destruction difficulty find sacred giant axe (to be sure it has ilvl 99) -> if it's rare, you're good to go, if not, use Charsi quest to make it rare (if it's magic, then use oil of renewal on in and then use charsi quest reward to turn it rare) -> now you can craft -> any shrine + rare sacred item = shrine-crafted sacred item. Since it says "Intimidating craft Giant axe" that means you should craft with intimidating shrines only. Aim for high %ed and + max dmg combo. You want at least 150% enchanced damage and 250+ added maximum damage.

Early on, you wont have much Intimidating shrines, so just use any shrines you have, just stop when you will get that nice combo roll and then bless it with intimidating shrine (2x Arcane Crystal + crafted item + shrine = shrine crafted item with shrine-specific added bonus). If you have more questions feel free to ask
OrphineM
Azure Drake
172 | 15
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I just have a small timesaver tip for doing bear dudu: Literally the first thing you should do on a fresh dudu is pop your sig and go gamble a throwing axe base; it's triple the damage right out the gate compared to your sad little axe you start with, AND you can even throw em. Feel free to upgrade into shark when you can though.
Diaco
Son of Lucion
718 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
OrphineM wrote:I just have a small timesaver tip for doing bear dudu: Literally the first thing you should do on a fresh dudu is pop your sig and go gamble a throwing axe base; it's triple the damage right out the gate compared to your sad little axe you start with, AND you can even throw em. Feel free to upgrade into shark when you can though.


Elemental bases are OP in act 1 and 2. I do the same for all wdm builds. Since you don't have relevant leech yet, and resistances aren't a problem, there are no downsides
OrphineM
Azure Drake
172 | 15
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:
OrphineM wrote:I just have a small timesaver tip for doing bear dudu: Literally the first thing you should do on a fresh dudu is pop your sig and go gamble a throwing axe base; it's triple the damage right out the gate compared to your sad little axe you start with, AND you can even throw em. Feel free to upgrade into shark when you can though.


Elemental bases are OP in act 1 and 2. I do the same for all wdm builds. Since you don't have relevant leech yet, and resistances aren't a problem, there are no downsides


Hell, I suggest it in my caster guide. It's just that good at whacking shit in early acts until we get Pax Mystica.
Enigma
Cog
202 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did you build 3fps attack speed with a balanced axe of some kind to test how the damage loss would compared to the faster attack speed?
tezerene
Invader
8 | 1
hey Guys i'm sure i will ask terribly stupid question, but tell me, am i gettin this right that this build has no attack skill beside rend?
am i suppose to use common autoattack? :D Or spam rend no matter what enemy i'm encountering? Please be gentle :D
Enigma
Cog
202 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tezerene wrote:hey Guys i'm sure i will ask terribly stupid question, but tell me, am i gettin this right that this build has no attack skill beside rend?
am i suppose to use common autoattack? :D Or spam rend no matter what enemy i'm encountering? Please be gentle :D


Use rend buddy, it's great :)

You could make a wildfire build or use a relic for some other attack skill. You can also use sky seige as attack skill (from athulas bow).