Here is my character. I just switched yesterday, so i might have missed a few fillers but i dont see that should be the big issue.
Would really appriciate if someone can give me some tips.
Apology for the late reply. Some points I would like to give
- Perhaps a couple more points to Bestial Potency. Can move points of Harvester over. Cause admit it, how often you would summon them, and they die too quickly especially if not max.
- Have you hit 86 fhr for at least 4 frame hit recover?
- What's your accuracy rating (AR for short)? I suspect that it's not great. Simply upgrade the amulet to a random
Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
40% Attack Speed
(150 to 250)% Bonus to Attack Rating
Cannot Be Frozen
would be a huge boost to your AR. Perhaps a
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
too but maybe it's not possible. I would prefer maxing Primal Dominance for more AR & 200 fhr. Can sacrifice points from Endurance & Rend for now. Some more craft jewels with %AR will also help
- AR is very important. Swing & miss means enemy doesn't get slow, you don't leech anything & much more susceptible to getting swarm.
- Oh and replace the Eld in weapon sockets with Perfect Skull haha. Eld isn't worth there at all.