Lemures Ritualist (UHM)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
hi, nice guide.
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
is a great weapon for both UHM variants. i used it this seasons on vesseldin pally and the proc made a night and day difference in fautz. imagine its even better on cold damage geared uhm
User avatar
Jampula
Gore Crawler
1552 | 76
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great guide. But why no picture of actual lemur? :D

Image
Siosilvar
Team Member
777 | 133
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
bapcja wrote:hi, nice guide.
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
is a great weapon for both UHM variants. i used it this seasons on vesseldin pally and the proc made a night and day difference in fautz. imagine its even better on cold damage geared uhm


Skylord's AoE is just too good in Fauzt. Aeterna with a good shield should be a higher damage setup, but I don't see the need to switch before at least Scosglen.

Jampula wrote:Great guide. But why no picture of actual lemur? :D


Pictures to come when I get enough time to actually dedicate to it. I'm thinking:

  • King Julien
  • Lemures (the weird goopy D&D ones)
  • The Lich King
  • The Army of the Dead
User avatar
Jampula
Gore Crawler
1552 | 76
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:Pictures to come when I get enough time to actually dedicate to it. I'm thinking:

  • King Julien
  • Lemures (the weird goopy D&D ones)
  • The Lich King
  • The Army of the Dead


Those Jabba the Freaks? Real lemurs are evolutional wonders...

Sorry got carried away, as I said, great guide and pics won't matter anyway.
Siosilvar
Team Member
777 | 133
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Added a video of the build facetanking Kabraxis.

I'll try to get a good recording of Fauzt later today, no promises.
PitStains
Rust Claw
82 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:Not yet completed because I haven't come back with Skylord + Icetomb to see if my DPS is high enough yet - 4k tooltip doesn't cut it, but 6k might.


I have a hard time believing Skylord + Icetomb boots tooltip damage from 4k to 6k.
You're not gaining any + Cold damage from Skylord (when you consider you're also losing shield stats). And at most icetomb is only like 10-15% Cold more than Erawan.
Siosilvar
Team Member
777 | 133
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
PitStains wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:Not yet completed because I haven't come back with Skylord + Icetomb to see if my DPS is high enough yet - 4k tooltip doesn't cut it, but 6k might.


I have a hard time believing Skylord + Icetomb boots tooltip damage from 4k to 6k.
You're not gaining any + Cold damage from Skylord (when you consider you're also losing shield stats). And at most icetomb is only like 10-15% Cold more than Erawan.


:mrgreen:

edit: opened up the old character, swapping back to the hono+erawan drops my 6k tooltip to 4.6k. I think I had about 4.3k when I did the swap and rolled some jewels around the same time.
PitStains
Rust Claw
82 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why do you want "indestructible" jewel in the skylord?
caindarkk
Prowler
17 | 0
PitStains wrote:why do you want "indestructible" jewel in the skylord?


QoL would be my guess
Siosilvar
Team Member
777 | 133
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
caindarkk wrote:
PitStains wrote:why do you want "indestructible" jewel in the skylord?


QoL would be my guess


Exactly this, yeah. Repairing weapons with 5 frame attack speed is a pain in the ass.