Oskill Index

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
boozek
Onyx Knight
607 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barghest's Howl
Barghest's Howl
Hundsgugel (Sacred)

Defense: 5327 to 5684
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Level 1 Wolf Stance
5% Chance to cast level 23 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
Slow Target 5%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense
+50 to Strength
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
-2 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
has wolf stance
evoldead
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what build could use disco inferno?
CaoBao
Sasquatch
63 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What exactly Warp Field Aura from Sammy amulet does?
Siosilvar
Team Member
896 | 163
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
CaoBao wrote:What exactly Warp Field Aura from Sammy amulet does?


Lowers enemy attack rating by 40% and damage by 25%. It's the same aura from Summon Void Archon, which used to be a Necromancer skill and is now just available on the set.
smartasss
Mahasattva
915 | 8
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Siosilvar wrote:
CaoBao wrote:What exactly Warp Field Aura from Sammy amulet does?


Lowers enemy attack rating by 40% and damage by 25%. It's the same aura from Summon Void Archon, which used to be a Necromancer skill and is now just available on the set.


Think it reduces attack speed as well.
User avatar
Listerine
Jungle Hunter
26 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Level 5 elemental totem buffs the party for bonus spell damage. Mine is at 68%.
Nheleo
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Time Warp in
Essence of Time
Essence of Time
Required Level: 1
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Time Warp
Maximum Life +10%
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he
thereby become a monster
And if you gaze for long into an abyss
the abyss gazes also into you
Jitan, Come On
Lava Lord
95 | 6
Wrath is available on
Feardrinker
Feardrinker
Zombie Head (Sacred)

Defense: (2802 - 3312) to (3117 - 3684)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 438
Item Level: 120
+15% Malice Skill Damage
+(2 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
2% Base Block Chance
+(20 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(20 to 28) to Wrath
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+80 Life Regenerated per Second
+(300 to 500) to Life
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (4)
User avatar
magz_
Pit Knight
100 | 40
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
boozek wrote:
Barghest's Howl
Barghest's Howl
Hundsgugel (Sacred)

Defense: 5327 to 5684
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Level 1 Wolf Stance
5% Chance to cast level 23 Bloodlust on Melee Attack
(15 to 20)% Life stolen per Hit
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +1%
Slow Target 5%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense
+50 to Strength
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
-2 to Light Radius
Socketed (4)
has wolf stance

Jitan, Come On wrote:Wrath is available on
Feardrinker
Feardrinker
Zombie Head (Sacred)

Defense: (2802 - 3312) to (3117 - 3684)
Chance to Block: 4%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 438
Item Level: 120
+15% Malice Skill Damage
+(2 to 5) to Necromancer Skill Levels
2% Base Block Chance
+(20 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(20 to 28) to Wrath
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+80 Life Regenerated per Second
+(300 to 500) to Life
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
Socketed (4)

Added, as well as warp field aura, thx sio
Edited by magz_ 19 hours.
User avatar
magz_
Pit Knight
100 | 40
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nheleo wrote:Time Warp in
Essence of Time
Essence of Time
Required Level: 1
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to Time Warp
Maximum Life +10%
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he
thereby become a monster
And if you gaze for long into an abyss
the abyss gazes also into you

Do you happen to know what time warp does?