Fire Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Morim wrote:Hey mate is me again, excuse im having a bad time trying to farm Duncraig, im actually lvl 122 but im dying a LOT i do 9k dps in dummy with Flamefront (the only skill i use to farm idk if i must use another).

Can you check my gear and tell me what im doing wrong?

► Show Spoiler


Hi man!
- pls use command "spoil" to your image
- armor and weapon havent nice "-% to Enemy Fire Resistance". You need find second armor and weapon and roll him. All affixes i attach in guide
- find magic or rare amulet with "-% to Enemy Fire Resistance"
- about pyroblast. In new videos i always use pyroblast on fat enemies
later i'll attach new videos
Morim
Imp
5 | 0
yagun4eg wrote:
Morim wrote:Hey mate is me again, excuse im having a bad time trying to farm Duncraig, im actually lvl 122 but im dying a LOT i do 9k dps in dummy with Flamefront (the only skill i use to farm idk if i must use another).

Can you check my gear and tell me what im doing wrong?

► Show Spoiler


Hi man!
- pls use command "spoil" to your image
- armor and weapon havent nice "-% to Enemy Fire Resistance". You need find second armor and weapon and roll him. All affixes i attach in guide
- find magic or rare amulet with "-% to Enemy Fire Resistance"
- about pyroblast. In new videos i always use pyroblast on fat enemies
later i'll attach new videos


Sry about the spoil , didnt know it i fixed my post :D thankx.

About your comments , yes please upload a new video because i saw all the videos and didnt see the pyroblast always seen "FlameFront" and "Flamestrike"

So i must use FlameFront for clearing and Pyro for big boys?

Im trying to get zakarum atm you recommend wait until have all the set to respect 125?

Thanks :D!
User avatar
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes man, when you will have all set items you can do respect
New videos allready
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is havoc as OP as I've heard it is?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yagun4eg wrote:...


Why are
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
and
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
not even mentioned as a potential upgrades? You will "find them" much faster than you will your recommendations if you are ssf.
Edited by Istaryu 6 months.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Semigloss wrote:Is havoc as OP as I've heard it is?


As an endgame build it's very strong. But I forgot a certain stat on a certain 4 piece set bonus that makes it far too easy to get into...
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
76 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Semigloss wrote:Is havoc as OP as I've heard it is?


Yes.
User avatar
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:...


Why are
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
and
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
not even mentioned as a potential upgrades? You will "find them" much faster than you will your recommendations if you are ssf.


i play 3 season ssf with this build and 3/3 i find my recomendation stave. Craft/rare stave is better. Im not recomendation sorc orb and shield because: harder to craft (2 items vs 1 items), need more cast speed, < +skill lvl.
I think runes need to find too...
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yagun4eg wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:...


Why are
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
and
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
not even mentioned as a potential upgrades? You will "find them" much faster than you will your recommendations if you are ssf.


i play 3 season ssf with this build and 3/3 i find my recomendation stave. Craft/rare stave is better. Im not recomendation sorc orb and shield because: harder to craft (2 items vs 1 items), need more cast speed, < +skill lvl.
I think runes need to find too...


Who said anything about sorc orb+shield? And as i said, they are potential upgrades over tu, you should at least mention them to give ssf players options instead of just waiting for the one drop and sticking to shitty tus. And yes, a crafted stave will be better, but will an ssf player have the shrines to make something better than
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
early in hell when they want to transition out of tu? No, they wont. But they can farm some nightmare nih or hell countess or something for the runes.
User avatar
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:...


Why are
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
and
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
not even mentioned as a potential upgrades? You will "find them" much faster than you will your recommendations if you are ssf.


i play 3 season ssf with this build and 3/3 i find my recomendation stave. Craft/rare stave is better. Im not recomendation sorc orb and shield because: harder to craft (2 items vs 1 items), need more cast speed, < +skill lvl.
I think runes need to find too...


Who said anything about sorc orb+shield? And as i said, they are potential upgrades over tu, you should at least mention them to give ssf players options instead of just waiting for the one drop and sticking to shitty tus. And yes, a crafted stave will be better, but will an ssf player have the shrines to make something better than
Elverfolk


Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
early in hell when they want to transition out of tu? No, they wont. But they can farm some nightmare nih or hell countess or something for the runes.

For Elverfolk need find cham rune...
I started season 2.7 with this guide to make sure it's correct and 95% realy true. All is possible. Anyone can craft stave with ANY shrine for find main stats and then bless with Fastinating Shrine