Need help installing the mod?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dutch wrote:Wow it actually works :) But do u know if there is any way to stretch the screen to something larger (my gf plays on a 15inch screen so the screen will get almost to tiny to play.)

dutch wrote:aww to bad, for now i will play like this -w :mrgreen:

If you want the window to cover the entire screen, you can use windowed borderless gaming (doesn't require installation). You can set window resolution override in the game/global settings.
dutch
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
cowking wrote:
dutch wrote:Wow it actually works :) But do u know if there is any way to stretch the screen to something larger (my gf plays on a 15inch screen so the screen will get almost to tiny to play.)

dutch wrote:aww to bad, for now i will play like this -w :mrgreen:

If you want the window to cover the entire screen, you can use windowed borderless gaming (doesn't require installation). You can set window resolution override in the game/global settings.

thx for the reply,

i downloaded, extracted files. but nothing happens when i try to run it (only made a config file)
Does it need to be in a specific folder or am i doing something else wrong?

these are all the options i have in the file:

[Global_Config]
AutoSetResolution=never
DefaultDeskTopWidth=1360
DefaultDeskTopHeight=768
AutoSetOffset=never
DefaultPosX=0
DefaultPosY=0
KeyBind1_AddWindow=72
KeyBind1_ForceBorderless=73
KeyBind2_ForceBorderless=73
ForceKeyCheckTitle=always
ForceTriggerCheckTitle=always
AddWindow_Confirmation=never
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It creates a tray icon in the taskbar (next to desktop clock) that you click to access menus. Don't know if you have to be admin/run as admin for it to work.

You can run/keep it in any folder.

Launch the program, launch D2, go in game, press F3 to add diablo window to the program, or use the menu option "add window". Set the resolution override, and keep the program running when you play D2. Obviously you don't want to use F3 key as a D2 hotkey unless you rebind the "add window" hotkey.
dutch
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
cowking wrote:It creates a tray icon in the taskbar (next to desktop clock) that you click to access menus. Don't know if you have to be admin/run as admin for it to work.

You can run/keep it in any folder.

Launch the program, launch D2, go in game, press F3 to add diablo window to the program, or use the menu option "add window". Set the resolution override, and keep the program running when you play D2. Obviously you don't want to use F3 key as a D2 hotkey unless you rebind the "add window" hotkey.

Great man, it worked! :mrgreen: