Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
50K damage of parasyte is enough for Duncraig. Your atack rating probably low.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Melee necro can do great in dunc just via crafts.
Oblivion
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:50K damage of parasyte is enough for Duncraig. Your atack rating probably low.

This. Turns out my AR is around 6k only.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Crafted jewels with %AR are your best friends.
Oblivion
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Made a few crafted jewels and got my AR up to 60K, fully buffed. A bit higher survival in Duncraig, but I know I can do better. Thanks for the help guys!
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Added breakpoints and item names.
Muuh
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to follow this guide as close as possible. I've managed to reach lv120 and got to Destruction difficulty, but I'm struggling a lot with acquiring the gear.

I have everything listed in the "early game" gear section, except for the Empyrean Band rings and the amulet (I have a +3 skills +min damage etc ammy instead). I've tried to craft the Empyrean rings, but I haven't managed to roll the correct unique yet :c I have some charms too, as I'm playing with a friend who has an easier time doing the charm things.

Anyway, in this guide, you don't really explain how to transition from the Early game gear (TU6) into the Mid game gear (set items). I can barely farm Terror Cows at the moment, I die way too easily. My resists are capped and I'm socketing perfect +max res in my armor, and I have 3 perfect rainbows in my weapon (haven't found more yet).

So I guess it's more of a general question, but how do I transition from TU6 gear into the next step ? Where do I farm when my build is still in it's infancy? I really feel like I'm missing some vital strategy here. I would appreciate if anyone would take the time to help me understand what I need to do :) The game is super fun so far, but I feel like I'm stuck at the moment. Good luck to everyone!
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muuh wrote:Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm trying to follow this guide as close as possible. I've managed to reach lv120 and got to Destruction difficulty, but I'm struggling a lot with acquiring the gear.

I have everything listed in the "early game" gear section, except for the Empyrean Band rings and the amulet (I have a +3 skills +min damage etc ammy instead). I've tried to craft the Empyrean rings, but I haven't managed to roll the correct unique yet :c I have some charms too, as I'm playing with a friend who has an easier time doing the charm things.

Anyway, in this guide, you don't really explain how to transition from the Early game gear (TU6) into the Mid game gear (set items). I can barely farm Terror Cows at the moment, I die way too easily. My resists are capped and I'm socketing perfect +max res in my armor, and I have 3 perfect rainbows in my weapon (haven't found more yet).

So I guess it's more of a general question, but how do I transition from TU6 gear into the next step ? Where do I farm when my build is still in it's infancy? I really feel like I'm missing some vital strategy here. I would appreciate if anyone would take the time to help me understand what I need to do :) The game is super fun so far, but I feel like I'm stuck at the moment. Good luck to everyone!

Well first off, you need to have high attack speed so you can continuously pounce and not "pounce twice in place" (easiest way to describe it).

You need as close to 50% DR as you can get. Ath RW greaves (6%) Vith RW plated belt (11%) and Nih RW armor (16%) should take care of 33% if you make them properly, plus tour T6 maiden pike gives 18-20%, so that should cap you off at 50%.

You also need life after each kill and life leech. Both are craft-able stats on jewels, which I believe is what the guide says to fill your sockets with unless I'm thinking of another guide. If you spec into Curare, make sure you have -100% enemy poison resist amongst gear, jewelry, and charms.

Edit: Pouncezons are meant for large level uber clearing and farming. You will likely have to respec to bow for most ubers, maybe storm or javazon (Max block potential) for other charms.
Muuh
Destroyer
6 | 0
I see, thanks a lot for replying so quickly LHawkins1. The attack speed you are referring to in regards to pounce, could you expand on that? I feel like pounce is working smoothly enough at the moment (just lacking a little in damage).

I will start working on getting the runeword items. So I should exchange my max resist sockets for jewels with lifeleech or life after each kill. Is there a specific area I should try to farm to acquire these things?

As for farming the ubers, my friend is following a "lazypally" guide and he's currently taking care of most of the charm farming.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think Stealthmaster had recently included speed breakpoints in his guide somewhere, so add up your numbers and compare them with his breakpoints. If you've ever pounced twice in the same spot, you notice the damage doesn't tick twice, so you need to have enough attack speed to allow you to pounce every time you use the skill.

Also, it depends on what your resistances are. You can't use gems in runeword sockets. It has to be x number of jewels with the rune in the last slot. So for the runewords, yes I would definitely get lifeleech jewels (in the docs, I believe it's a Ber crafted jewel, not sure how many crafting points you need off the top of my head). For any gear that isnt a runeword that requires jewels, socket your resistance gems in there (whichever helm you decide - T6 Cervelliere is common for early pouncezons, and whatever gloves you are using, if not a RW).

Yes, my friend is the one who wrote that guide. If your friend is succeeding with that build, he will be very useful in assisting you with more charms.