The Tantrumdin

Vega12
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have exact the same gear as the mid game gear and i die in tran athula what should i change ? what kind of jewels i need? or what should i change in skills or stats? pls help thx :D
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Vega12 wrote:I have exact the same gear as the mid game gear and i die in tran athula what should i change ? what kind of jewels i need? or what should i change in skills or stats? pls help thx :D

IIRC it was easy but arrow barrage still kills you, either play better (evading them and luring enemies into tantrum or freezing them with divine apparation) or put more points into vit, the damage bonus from dex is negligible compared to your items and if you consider your killspeed you just need to boost survivability.

@Suchbalance when will you remove the mention of character orb in the guide?
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Actually if he really has the midgame gear and follows the guide correctly, it's practically impossible to die in TA because 1) you have 400k+ def & blessed life max dr & flat dr & at least 20k life; 2) the blink proc on hellfire plate would teleport him out of arrowside. Without any further info from Mr. Vega one can only say that he might be running instead of walking or that he does not actually have the items listed.

Also dexterity is pretty important for hit chance and not for damage, full vit is just a waste.
Chrono
Cultist
22 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Vega12 wrote:I have exact the same gear as the mid game gear and i die in tran athula what should i change ? what kind of jewels i need? or what should i change in skills or stats? pls help thx :D

I did fine in destruction tran athulua with only 250k defense and 35% DR

you have to play evasively, make sure you have all attainable charms and the items mentioned in the guide. You can use summons to distract as well, get in the habit of summoning scourges at the edge of your screen so the zons aren't just completely focused on you.

with 250k defense, they didn't even hit me that often. You just can't stand in their proc or you'll die in seconds
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Added a new section to the appendix: how Tantrum works and how often does it actually hit.

It's a bit complicated, but there is a TLDR provided.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:Added a new section to the appendix: how Tantrum works and how often does it actually hit.

For those who don't want to search: Conclusion: A large enemy, who is stationary in one tantrum, will get hit 42 times per second. A medium enemy, again stationary in a single tantrum, will get hit 34 times per second.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
since they took the death projector proc off of the end game gloves is there a better pair? idk if you have answered this already, but i didn't want to read 32 pages of posts :D
loc89
Cultist
23 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
question Where are best places to farm Blackend and Empyrean Glory ?
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Blackened - duncraig. Empy glory - fauztinville (bear in mind this ring is realm only).
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey,

first: thanks for the guide, very detailed for beginners.

I got some question regarding the Equipment:

Why do u use Auhe belt over Ghal belt in the end? I tried both and i think path of flames (and rest stats) aren't worth to go with auhe belt over ghal belt. I will stick with the ghal belt for now because it roll better with it.
In the Endgame i was thinking of getting
Bag of Tricks
Bag of Tricks
Arrow Quiver

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
1% Chance to cast level 7 Goblin Glee on Kill
3% Chance to cast level 1 Knife Throw on Striking
3% Chance to cast level 1 Arrow on Striking
3% Chance to cast level 1 Javelin on Striking
, i know i loose -enemy res BUT i feel like the procs are better and less lagg-intensive then from Hanabigami.

Rest is working good so far. I will start crafting Jewels soon and hopefully pala will be getting super fast then :D