Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
What Gekko said - we are a full dex build. ITD is useless for us because we already have great attack rating. BTW familliar is no big deal, it's the other mods on that bow that make it top notch. However Chasmstriker does give it a run for its money and might even be better if you are running asgardsreia + natasha's legacy.

As for sockets - we are using paragon, so all non-runeword sockets should be filled with gems. For the bow this means 6 perfect rainbow stones. For the armors if you are just entering destruction and have no charms - use the +max elemental resistance gems: onyx, bloodstone, amber & turquoise. Later with azmodan charm & kabraxis you will switch those out for perfect amethists.

BTW if you have full pantheon then you have nothing to worry about breakpoints. The set already gives -75 enemy allres, which together with sunstone of the elements & sunless bird charm caps you out. It also gives 50 attack speed which maxes fpa with ecstatic frenzy and 3-5 points in wild and free take care of your FHR.
Pel
Core Lord
364 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I actualy like war spirit end game u can go without the extra life when u get used to the bowzon :)
suchbalance
Team Member
1759 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Spirit of vengeance is actually a really bad choice unless you are using gear focused around fire cannonade procs.

She increases your damage on the char sheet, but that is not actually applied because we use arrow attacks and they do not benefit from spell damage.
Pel
Core Lord
364 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ive actualy tried in p8 full end game gear it feels like i kill dunc faster with spirit edit: could be my imagination but i dont find paragon of any use end game cus i just avoid being hit ever
suchbalance
Team Member
1759 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Well if you have no trouble surviving you should take curare which will give you a real dps increase. Besides with endgame gear you have good poison pierce for free already.
Pel
Core Lord
364 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Will try tnx for info. Are any of the xis rw good ? Mbe could replace my horned anyway perfect horned hunter vs perfect chasmstriker what ur choice and why ?
Muilpeer
Daystar
669 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BotsQ will also help with it's proc :)
John Silver
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm very thankfull about you made this guide. very comprehensive. i jsut got the gear. costed me everything i had in spareparts, but i rolled my pieces using Enchanting crystalls;) epic.

What are you guys orbing the gear with? and what are you putting in the sockets?
My second thoughts is, what Mercenary do you guys use? and with what gear?

I'll be commenting when i've tested this build through:)

Sincerely
John
John Silver
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Lon wrote:hi, what is golden cycle? Can't find it in docs. Realm-only?
Thanks in advance!

Hey m8

Golden cycles is Charm's in all 3 sizes. with many different possibilties for stats.
THe place to farm theme is in The Uberlevel "Triune" (go to the waypoint at inner closter, and run into the cathedral. at the end the red portal to Triune appear)
You can go to http://docs.median-xl.com/ click the Uberlevels menu and find the Triune for text about the charms.
The Triune is 6/12 with difficulty: hard
The map over triune is to be found http://docs.median-xl.com/ under the menu FAQ then submenu LFAQ. just use ctrl+f and search for Triune. :)

best of luck
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Hi.

► Show Spoiler

On topic: Exemplar mercenary works great with a bowazon. Though he cannot boost her damage unlike Act V merc, she may need him to tank enemies for longer because he has a healing spell.

Perfect Rubies should be socketed if you lack survivability, perect onyx/turq/bstone/amber for resists.

I would cube -enemy resits MO's, especially if you have a good proc or flat elemental damage on your gear.

Oh, and use 'edit' button instead of double-posting.