Phoebe, the Hammerzon

thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ballong wrote:Hey, playing the build first time, im lvl 108 or so and really starting to struggle with damage recently. I have all uniques T4, fully perfect gemmed and MO'd my items till my lvl req cap basicly. Also mana cost of hammer has gotten to a point where I go oom on bosses due to +all skills etc (i think maybe 60-70 mana per cast). What can I do to solve my damage issues? For example takes me maybe 30 sec to kill a sunless angel even when I spam mag field till Im almost oom then swap to hammer.

Maybe use the other skill that we use ro lcl until you get sacred items?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
magnetic field and hammer become your m ain skills mostly.

you just sound like you have no mana leech. hammers should be almost instant regen.
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
thysick wrote:
ballong wrote:Hey, playing the build first time, im lvl 108 or so and really starting to struggle with damage recently. I have all uniques T4, fully perfect gemmed and MO'd my items till my lvl req cap basicly. Also mana cost of hammer has gotten to a point where I go oom on bosses due to +all skills etc (i think maybe 60-70 mana per cast). What can I do to solve my damage issues? For example takes me maybe 30 sec to kill a sunless angel even when I spam mag field till Im almost oom then swap to hammer.

Maybe use the other skill that we use ro lcl until you get sacred items?

Sorry dont know all abbrevations yet, whats lcl?
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Crash wrote:magnetic field and hammer become your m ain skills mostly.

you just sound like you have no mana leech. hammers should be almost instant regen.

Yeah im aware of this, I use hammer mainly, with magnetic field for tougher targets but I still struggle very hard on damage now. Mana leech I could probably solve, its only an issue if theres a target that survive +1min with nothing else to kill around it but I think its just mainly damage issue.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ballong wrote:

Yeah im aware of this, I use hammer mainly, with magnetic field for tougher targets but I still struggle very hard on damage now. Mana leech I could probably solve, its only an issue if theres a target that survive +1min with nothing else to kill around it but I think its just mainly damage issue.

try putting 10 points in hammer of zerae and less in war spirit, might help scale damage a little
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Crash wrote:
ballong wrote:

try putting 10 points in hammer of zerae and less in war spirit, might help scale damage a little

Im lvl 110, dont have war spirit yet, but I can try putting some points into hammer not sure how well it scales.
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hey another quick question, Im following your skillbuild, maxed thundercrack, asterism, war spirit & balance and put 10 points into Wild&Free and defensive harmony, I now have 15 points left, what do I do with them seeing as I cant put more into the max skills for now
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Finally managed to finish Judgement Day after just hitting 120. First kill = Trophy. Yeet
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

So... Honest question: How is an Honorific Sacred War-Scepter not better than Legion for HOZ mid-game? It has 6x sockets, 2x MO mods so you're sitting at 60% FCR, 30% LS, 50% MS, and roughly 4/5 the damage that legion would do. I've been rickrolling all ubers up to the mid-120 range with this scepter. Any reason why legion is better (The proc on melee attack doesn't benefit HOZ at all).
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Image

So... Honest question: How is an Honorific Sacred War-Scepter not better than Legion for HOZ mid-game? It has 6x sockets, 2x MO mods so you're sitting at 60% FCR, 30% LS, 50% MS, and roughly 4/5 the damage that legion would do. I've been rickrolling all ubers up to the mid-120 range with this scepter. Any reason why legion is better (The proc on melee attack doesn't benefit HOZ at all).

I’ma take a shot in the dark and say more survivability with the additional base block chance. Damage is comparable.