Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Necroglycerin wrote:Are you walking or running? If you are running, stop.

If not, MO with some life after kill, weapon withv life leech and a little defense and damage reduced

Don't MO life after kill. Lycanthropy enabled gives plenty of Laek from feed the pack. Or werewolf form. One of the two have it
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
requiemss wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:added video for Cold build.

It seemed weaker than your original Faust farming, was it?

BTW, i not a fan of build switching (except maybe for late game content), is it possible to lvlup/farm from lvl 1 as a wolf druid or it's mandatory to start as ele (or something else) and then re-spec?

As possible i mean without wasting too much time and being enjoyable.

Check leveling guide section. You can level him from scratch :)
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:So im level 66 in A2 terror and im having survivability issues. I either oom and die or just straight up die. I have resistances maxed and tier 5-6 of the mid game gear. Void in a T5 flamberge because of str requirements. What should i MO my weapon with? Armor? Skills are maxed werewolf form, 10 points harbinger, max feed the pack, 1 point in the others. maxed elfin weapons and 1 point pagan rites. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Double check if you have lycantrophy activated. Also some points of the game merc does wonders. Get a3 merc abjurer to help clearing. Also would you pm or post some statistics of you defense and life at the moment. You probably need some more defense since in terror monsters start to outscale you

Also allways WALK when you fight :)
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
Ntf1015 wrote:So im level 66 in A2 terror and im having survivability issues. I either oom and die or just straight up die. I have resistances maxed and tier 5-6 of the mid game gear. Void in a T5 flamberge because of str requirements. What should i MO my weapon with? Armor? Skills are maxed werewolf form, 10 points harbinger, max feed the pack, 1 point in the others. maxed elfin weapons and 1 point pagan rites. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Double check if you have lycantrophy activated. Also some points of the game merc does wonders. Get a3 merc abjurer to help clearing. Also would you pm or post some statistics of you defense and life at the moment. You probably need some more defense since in terror monsters start to outscale you

I will admit my defense is somewhat lacking. So i guess i should mo some ed on my armor to help with that?

And yes, lycanthropy is active. Lol. It wasnt at first though

Also, still not sure what i should mo on my weapon. Tips appreciated.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:

I will admit my defense is somewhat lacking. So i guess i should mo some ed on my armor to help with that?

And yes, lycanthropy is active. Lol. It wasnt at first though

Also, still not sure what i should mo on my weapon. Tips appreciated.

Lycantrophy needs to be active for you to stay alive. Mo ed on your armor and defense to your rings and amulet. Also mo weapon with attack speed if you dont have over 90 ias on it allready. If you have then mo ed to it. 110 would be best tho. Also try to get fhr to 86 so you break breakpoint on ot so you wont get stuxk on mobs

So basically you need money. Sewers is very good place to farm. Also tristram and tal rashas tombs
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Another question I have is, in your chest armor runeword, why do you only have one jewel paired with auhe rune? Why not 5 jewels with auhe?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
New_Fag wrote:Another question I have is, in your chest armor runeword, why do you only have one jewel paired with auhe rune? Why not 5 jewels with auhe?

I just recently added rest of the jewels. Only reason there was 1 jwl is that i was lazy :D you can get nice fhr boost from jwls only to get 280 fhr. Rest sockets can be stuffed with ko or lum runes :)
LeeBin
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi guy ! I am newbie, What shrines do you use?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeeBin wrote:Hi guy ! I am newbie, What shrines do you use?

Creepy shrines for crushing blow :)
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Hi again, I'm currently playing this build according to your guide. The best weapon I got for it currently is carsomyr, and I"m having trouble reaching the 300k defense. Clearing TA right but occassionally dying maybe once every 3-4 runs. Only thing I can think of to stop this might be more charms or something.

You think Geleb's Greed set gloves might be good to add as suggestion for fire setup? 10% DR 1 skills -enemy fire res