Gravedigger
192 | 44
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Split into 3 parts for less CPU heavy editing, less copyright strike probability, more overall views on channel XD
laz and giygas dead this time, i did my homework

song names in video after it starts, gear, stats, skills in part 3
thanks to Istaryu for mael assassin minigiude which I partly followed this season : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44696

yes, quality is shit but I expected worse tbh, thx youtube compression, enjoy

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
114 | 6
I had just leveled a throw sin myself. Why are you using the buff that reduces defense by half? I always feel like I need more. Does it just make such a little difference in the end game that you don't care? The guide I read also said to max doom but I don't think I saw you use it. Is that not a thing anymore?
akbugger
Pit Knight
102 | 3
God_of_Magic wrote:I had just leveled a throw sin myself. Why are you using the buff that reduces defense by half? I always feel like I need more. Does it just make such a little difference in the end game that you don't care? The guide I read also said to max doom but I don't think I saw you use it. Is that not a thing anymore?

You wont be using defence on this characer, you've got avoid + block, which is plenty, s0 having extra +skills and being able to run 100% of time is preferable. He uses Doom. It's too good to pass out on. You don't need to max it anymore, 20 points is enough.
I'm more curious about that armor . 500+ on attack rating? That's insane.