[MXLU XVI] ATMG No way Assassin

Share your videos and screenshots
User avatar
Deva
Vampiress
36 | -1
.
Edited by Deva 3 years.
User avatar
Icegod101
Ice Clan
562 | 16
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Never seen an ATMG Sin in SP take on that many of the more harder ubers in a while.
User avatar
Goatmilk
Jungle Hunter
27 | 2
It's a nice video, but at the same time it's too obvious that the char you're using is using legacy charms and/or items, and I'm guessing 1000 signets eaten as well.
I'd rather have seen a realm char do it, but still good job doing it all on an Assa with zero def and no elemental damage from ways - and nice skill/item switching with Bane as well, must be a pain to do but at the same time it's very effective.
User avatar
Nitz
Gore Crawler
1596 | 49
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bane monster to cast bane, nice.

Wouldn't this build benefit from doom?
User avatar
romanN1
Heretic
424 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Please post all gear and skillplan :).
User avatar
Deva
Vampiress
36 | -1
Goatmilk wrote:It's a nice video, but at the same time it's too obvious that the char you're using is using legacy charms and/or items, and I'm guessing 1000 signets eaten as well.
I'd rather have seen a realm char do it, but still good job doing it all on an Assa with zero def and no elemental damage from ways - and nice skill/item switching with Bane as well, must be a pain to do but at the same time it's very effective.


I wonder which points that make you feel I'm cheating? :)

I'm sure all charms are legit, and I ate 500 stat signets as well. At first I wanted to do it in realm, but then it became laggy and so much delay for my weapon switch, so I did it in SP.
The reason I haven't shown my gears is because I didn't find it neccessary, since the purpose of the showcase is only to share the idea and inspiration. But if still want to check, it's ok :)
Edited by Deva 3 years.
User avatar
kissofaries
Onyx Knight
619 | 11
lol i guessed most of your gear, except your belt :(
User avatar
Nitz
Gore Crawler
1596 | 49
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kissofaries wrote:lol i guessed most of your gear, except your belt :(


Probably dementia for the +25-50 dmg.
User avatar
Deva
Vampiress
36 | -1
Nitz wrote:Bane monster to cast bane, nice.

Wouldn't this build benefit from doom?


It would get fully benefit from doom, that is the main reason why I put Black void (with target take additional damage) to this char (to double damage from doom)
User avatar
kissofaries
Onyx Knight
619 | 11
i thought TTAD can't double damage from doom with range attack?

and how could you get 100% CB? :P