1.2 Bowzon clip

Share your videos and screenshots
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g347kV8E0&feature=youtu.be

Good in areas like Teganze and Duncraig. I would've showed more skills here but unfortunately my video ran out of time.
BadGrahmmer
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Looks pretty effective, how do you do with uber bosses/late game?
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
Well I've done most of the 120s without any trouble, not saying to brag more as just a statement that bowzon seems to be alright vs most ubers early-midgame ubers. Most of my gear has been TU's up until I found some Pantheon pieces and someone just randomly gave me some to finish off the set. It's nice, but nowhere near necessary.

The TU4 reflex can probably carry you through most of the ubers, but for some tankier ones you might want to craft a max damage reflex bow, they can roll 320 to maximum damage, plus average damage roll xxx---xxx, a proc, some nice stats (slows target for example), etc -- they can easily be a contender for your best in slot. Intimidating shrines are probably ideal for that because of the deadly strike. I'm not sure what the absolute max is damage wise to be honest. Just have a few backup bows to craft with and keep rolling your worse ones until you get something decent. We can roll at least 500, close to 600 damage on a bow, possibly more, I haven't tested.

However, I haven't done any of the 125s to 130s yet, so hopefully someone else can chime in on their suggestions for the end game. To be honest, I got kinda bored of the playstyle so now I'm playing sin and probably will go back to zon to finish off the remaining ubers.

I don't really imagine there would be too much of a struggle with that though. You have certain ones which you need to take them down quickly, like Xazax for example, so you don't get locked out. Probably having a decent amount of pierce would help on that. Spellbinding and phalanx should also get the job done in theory.

For bosses, I prefer enough points into phalanx for zero cooldown, max spellbind (this is really useful for bosses, especially with low cooldown), max paragon huge life boost makes you much tankier, enough points for zero cd barrage is also nice if you're able to get in close (hits like a tank). Wild and free is pretty useless for more than 1 point if you don't need the movement speed or hit recovery (and aren't running elementals), I prefer to get it from my gear as much as possible for extra skill points. Maxed ecstatic frenzy for more flat magic damage.

Not sure what the speed caps are, but 200 fhr is probably a good number to aim for ideal hit recovery. Boots you can roll 40% movement and an extra 10% with Windrunner RW. Not sure if defensive harmony applies to bosses, but I have my leftovers in that anyway in case it does. If it works, the slow would help a lot I think. I hope that was helpful for you, sorry about the length I ramble on sometimes.