The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
No, because you get shitton of strength from wolf combo, which results in rougly same damage as candle wake (set also has ewd and flat damage).
And 2x 5% bladestorm on attack (which is btw, better version of deathgaze) is imo better than fortress proc, for clear at least.
youtube.com/ae1337
stratosthegreek
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey Aerial, thanks for your guide, great for my first real attempt at the game. I just hit lvl 120 and I'm struggling to get judgement day completed. It's so hard and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Only difference in gear is I'm using NIH boots and you're using TU4 chainmail boots, and the rings/ammy. I just get completely destroyed by them.

Also, at the end of your video you quickly show your gear and you have an Ancient Armor with KRA in it with +124% Enhanced Defense on it. How did you get that up to 124? I have +32% superior that I got lucky with to get +52% and 1% dmg reduction. Then I put in same crap jewels I had laying around then the KRA giving 12.1k armor.
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Silks of the victor doesn't seem to give me a buff.
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
stratosthegreek wrote: Also, at the end of your video you quickly show your gear and you have an Ancient Armor with KRA in it with +124% Enhanced Defense on it. How did you get that up to 124? I have +32% superior that I got lucky with to get +52% and 1% dmg reduction. Then I put in same crap jewels I had laying around then the KRA giving 12.1k armor.

You can still roll MOs on the Base item before entering the runeword (works for all runewords <100, as i read that correctly)

So you get 70% extra ED from MO.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Yeah removed silks of viktor from endgame gear, as it doesn't seem to be shared from merc to player, rip.

As for runewords, its standard, you MO after superior lucky.

Jday, make sure you get that poison shrine, makes you immune to punisher.
Later on with strong char you don't need to do that, but at this stage - very helpful.
youtube.com/ae1337
Souforte
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Need your opinion again, i really liked the introduction of the endgame gear on your build, im using almost same build.
atm with almost all charms i am mainly running fauzt and build works great.
So im focus on abuild that can reach ~170mf and being effective on killing speed
My question is:

since i followed your idea with set bonus i got tons of strengh so i tough about:

instead of 200ed non eth su labrys im using get a Gotterdammerung:
win:
- slightly more damage
- mega impact
lose:
stormblast proc
35 light pierce
consider i have max daedalus is that pierce important? i have around 50 pierce total (kind low imo)

since Gotterdammerung have Area of effect i could drop Warmonger and go Lilith's Legion
Extra str 2sks and 50 mf

you think it might work just as good as your current stuff but with extra mf?
or it will fail comparing to your current setup?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
If you want have mf, with runemaster, that will cost you some damage, more so if you crafted mf jewels, that still can have good mods besides mf.
I don't know about this build for farming, yeah you can run through fauztinville with it fairly fast, but you have to click around everywhere, for the cost of build it really isn't that good compared to what other builds/classes can achieve.

I found that procs such us in for the kill amulet increase clear speed quite a bit (also up to 50 mf from that). We have plenty of damage, lack of aoe is our main weakness for clear speed.

Su labrys proc doesn't really have that much impact on aoe clear imo, stormblast has shitty aoe, so it is mostly for extra hit vs bosses, pretty big one. But for clear aoe axe should be even better, maybe except less str bonus (non class specific items get less bonus than barb items iirc).
youtube.com/ae1337
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Once again thanks for a great guide. I have a question though about skillpoints.

Does this build benefit alot from + to all skills? I mean when I remove a 2+ Barb skills charm from my inventory my stats hardly change(runemaster, stance etc), so I'm guessing its because they are only affected by hard points?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
bear stance is soft points defense (hard points phys res), so you get that, spirit guide is 10 ewd per slvl
You will notice drop in defense if you get rid of few +skills.
youtube.com/ae1337
Threees
Imp
4 | 0
(New player)
I was having a blast with this build until I checked your video where I discovered stances are on RMB and attacks are on LMB. I changed it and now I keep dying because I struggle mechanically. When I want to move I attack. When I want to attack I move. Holding shift doesn't work well with melee skills, too often Numpty just stands there twiddling his axe. Is there a way to disallow move when attacks are bound to the LMB and have them function like on RMB?