Great guide, loving it so far, however there's one thing that's wrecking my mind here.
In the Act 1-5 highlights section of Hell difficulty, we get this tip:
"Collect rare sacred items you can use for crafting later (1 of each piece *can check the 115-120 section*)"
That's all well and good, now I move on to the 115-120 section to check the pieces, and I see this:
► Show Spoiler
- Weapon: Tainted or Magical crafted Necromancer Wand
- Shield: Tainted or Magical crafted Necromancer Shield
- Weapon Swap: Pax Mystica
- Helmet: Tainted or Magical crafted Helmet
- Armor: Tainted or Magical crafted Armor
- Gloves: Tainted or Magical crafted Gloves
- Boots: Tainted or Magical crafted Boots
- Belt: Tainted or Magical crafted Belt
- Rings: +1 skills, Minion stats and All res
- Amulet: +3 skills, Minion stats and All res
So, seeing as the rest of this guide is quite beginner friendly, this bit right here leaves me wondering "but what type of each piece?". I've looked at other sources as well and I find absolutely nothing on this, does it matter what we pick up? Do I get more out of a magical crafted crown over cap? should it be a circlet?
Hoping someone could clarify this a bit, I'm not sure if I'm just blind but I've looked around for about an hour now.
Also do we really need Pax Mystica? It seems to go on cooldown whenever I use the necro innate teleport ability, so do we just want it for the stun on teleport?