Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
on the stat sheet for minion resistances, how are we supposed to interpret those 2 percentages?

is there a reason there isn't a minion attack rating MO to buy from vendors?

thanks!
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:on the stat sheet for minion resistances, how are we supposed to interpret those 2 percentages?

is there a reason there isn't a minion attack rating MO to buy from vendors?

thanks!

how much you have out of the 75% you need to be capped.

reason is /shrug
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There are some items like the uldy trophy that add flat ele dmg, is there anything that buffs this cuz I seem to get much more dmg from rolling the trophy onto the charm then I thought I would.
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
163 | 17
You have to be more specific about "anything that buffs this" and and how do you assume that "dmg from rolling the trophy" is as big as you think.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
BearBearderBarb wrote:You have to be more specific about "anything that buffs this" and and how do you assume that "dmg from rolling the trophy" is as big as you think.

Ok so for example ewd effects min/max physical dmg but I don’t see anything like that for flat ele dmg like what’s on the uldy trophy. I was expecting my dmg to go up the exact amount that’s on the charm but it was much more. Is there anything that effects flat ele dmg?
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
163 | 17
GoochMcNuts wrote:Ok so for example ewd effects min/max physical dmg but I don’t see anything like that for flat ele dmg like what’s on the uldy trophy. I was expecting my dmg to go up the exact amount that’s on the charm but it was much more. Is there anything that effects flat ele dmg?

You still didn't provide any specific info regarding your situation. At least tell your build, for fucks sake.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
BearBearderBarb wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Ok so for example ewd effects min/max physical dmg but I don’t see anything like that for flat ele dmg like what’s on the uldy trophy. I was expecting my dmg to go up the exact amount that’s on the charm but it was much more. Is there anything that effects flat ele dmg?

You still didn't provide any specific info regarding your situation. At least tell your build, for fucks sake.

Here is one of my median xl characters that has the uldy trophy: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/ophilia
The trophy says it gives a flat 100-150 fire/cold/light dmg so I was expecting my dmg gain to be minimal like just a couple hundred but instead it goes up by a couple thousand.
I'm looking for something formulaic so that I can get some idea of how the game is calculating the damage so I can plan for this on future character builds.
So for example if we look at weapon physical damage: ((base wep dmg x enhanced dmg) + min/max dmg) x ewd = physical dmg output
Is there something like this for calculating elemental damage that is added onto weapon strikes?
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
163 | 17
GoochMcNuts wrote:Here is one of my median xl characters that has the uldy trophy: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/ophilia

Just tell me the build.
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BearBearderBarb wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Here is one of my median xl characters that has the uldy trophy: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/ophilia

Just tell me the build.

Just login
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
BearBearderBarb wrote:

Here is one of my median xl characters that has the uldy trophy: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/ophilia
The trophy says it gives a flat 100-150 fire/cold/light dmg so I was expecting my dmg gain to be minimal like just a couple hundred but instead it goes up by a couple thousand.
I'm looking for something formulaic so that I can get some idea of how the game is calculating the damage so I can plan for this on future character builds.
So for example if we look at weapon physical damage: ((base wep dmg x enhanced dmg) + min/max dmg) x ewd = physical dmg output
Is there something like this for calculating elemental damage that is added onto weapon strikes?

stop looking at character sheet and look at d2stats 2nd page.