Discuss Median XL!
Semigloss
Cog
220 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:Whats the difference between an Oskill and a proc ?

An O-skill is a skill given by an item, of which you can use as if it were your own. For example, "+17 to Apocolypse" gives you the Apocalypse skill at base level 17 that you can use on your own.

A proc is a skill that has a chance to occur when a given condition is met, like on attack (melee attack), on striking (hits with something carrying weapon damage) or when an enemy dies. For example, "10% chance to cast level 17 Apocolypse on melee attack".

This is a really good resource that goes more into depth viewtopic.php?t=22672
Edited by Semigloss 5 days.
tbone503
Heretic
419 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thanks Semigloss, much appreciated.
Diaco
Balrog
120 | 1
it's worth mentioning that spells will only proc "on death blow" procs, unless they are poison spells. poison does proc "on kill". also, oskills that provide a bonus for a class skill will only provide 3 levels to that class. for example, a "+10 to flamefront" will only provide 3 flamefront levels to a sorceress
ILoseControl
Grubber
327 | 8
Diaco wrote:it's worth mentioning that spells will only proc "on death blow" procs, unless they are poison spells. poison does proc "on kill". also, oskills that provide a bonus for a class skill will only provide 3 levels to that class. for example, a "+10 to flamefront" will only provide 3 flamefront levels to a sorceress

I think "on kill" was replaced by "on death blow". Yes, it is important that spells can only proc "on death blow", while WDM skills can also proc "on melee attack" or "on striking" depending on what type of mechanics the skill uses.
Semigloss
Cog
220 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
See the link I added, very helpful.
IntoSolace
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IntoSolace wrote:Can someone tell me how you can beat soul of wrath now that the Vizjerei set no longer gives max block? i die within seconds and he takes damage only after i die.. but he will eventually full heal from killing me... i dont understand what i am supposed to do..

anyone pls?
Scalewinged
Detonator
789 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jo_Jo wrote:One more...Runewords (weapons or armors), cant get the -5 Required Level by using the Sigil of Absolution Occult Effigy? is that correct or was it just bugged when i try to do it?

Check changelog
Reishu
Prowler
18 | 0
Does work double MO effect on craft(orange) items?
ILoseControl
Grubber
327 | 8
Reishu wrote:Does work double MO effect on craft(orange) items?

It only works on items which state that it works. The bonus was removed from crafted items. Also note that bonuses from effigies are never doubled.
Reishu
Prowler
18 | 0
Thank you
Could not find this in the patch note....