Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.5

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Wulf
Monkey King
296 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I've been having trouble removing old MO's that don't exist anymore (1-2 dmg that was replaced by 2 max dmg).

When I remove the MO, the 20 lvl req is removed, but the 5-10 dmg stays on the item as if it was part of its innate affixes. Any way to fix this?
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
324 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulf wrote:I've been having trouble removing old MO's that don't exist anymore (1-2 dmg that was replaced by 2 max dmg).

When I remove the MO, the 20 lvl req is removed, but the 5-10 dmg stays on the item as if it was part of its innate affixes. Any way to fix this?

If I understand correctly, those MOs were removed in 1.6. Please try with older data: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/pre-1.6.zip (or just download the app itself, it comes with 1.5 data). You might also need to transfer your item to a level 1 character to ensure that it doesn't have any 1.6+ items.
User avatar
Wulf
Monkey King
296 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kambala wrote:
Wulf wrote:I've been having trouble removing old MO's that don't exist anymore (1-2 dmg that was replaced by 2 max dmg).

When I remove the MO, the 20 lvl req is removed, but the 5-10 dmg stays on the item as if it was part of its innate affixes. Any way to fix this?

If I understand correctly, those MOs were removed in 1.6. Please try with older data: http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/pre-1.6.zip (or just download the app itself, it comes with 1.5 data). You might also need to transfer your item to a level 1 character to ensure that it doesn't have any 1.6+ items.


Alright, I tried doing this with your ressource file AND by redownloading the old Tool. Both didn't work. I used a brand new lvl 1 character only using my old items.

This is what it does:
Image

In-game, what is displayed is an affix line saying "*5 damage". (which is typically what happens when an item as exactly 5 min AND 5 max dmg. very strange)
Image
Edited by Wulf 3 days.
User avatar
kambala
Grubber
324 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulf wrote:Alright, I tried doing this with your ressource file AND by redownloading the old Tool. Both didn't work. I used a brand new lvl 1 character only using my old items.

This is what it does:

In-game, what is displayed is an affix line saying "5* damage".

deleting MO actually adds max damage instead? Wow :)

Then the only way is manual intervention I guess. I could try deleting that MO correctly in the next days if you send me the item.