MXL: Sigma Announced

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
better late than never. always been a closet median xl player. would log in, play on tsw, play a build i wanted to try or try to get as many uber kills as possible on an existing build. it's going to be like playing a whole new game to explore in sigma. looking forward to it
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Is it possible to implement mercenary only gear like unique or sets?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LG_Blitz wrote:Is it possible to implement mercenary only gear like unique or sets?

excellent question!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marco wrote:
LG_Blitz wrote:Is it possible to implement mercenary only gear like unique or sets?

excellent question!

no cookies available right now to thumb up your comment. Just pretend I gave you one right now.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
LHawkins1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

excellent question!

no cookies available right now to thumb up your comment. Just pretend I gave you one right now.

Ahhhh, thanks ahahahahha, i just always wondered why there were so many specific sets for each char but none for mercenaries. They deserve them tbh, they are a lot more useful in Median than they are in vanilla.
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
LG_Blitz wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:
Marco wrote:

excellent question!

Ahhhh, thanks ahahahahha, i just always wondered why there were so many specific sets for each char but none for mercenaries. They deserve them tbh, they are a lot more useful in Median than they are in vanilla.

he was being sarcastic. somewhere in the forums mercenary items were shown as possible but marco said he wouldn't add them
Waffleown
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Marco wrote:

excellent question!

How excellently you addressed that question!
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Waffleown wrote:
Marco wrote:

excellent question!

How excellently you addressed that question!

marco was being sarcastic.
This has been discussed before but the summery of it will be, Yes it is possible but No it will never be implemented in game.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
BUBU
Cultist
20 | 1
Hi, I was just looking through the old forum, and I stumbled upon this: http://www.medianxl.com/t879-armor-recoloring-recipes
Are you still planning on implementing that? Oh, and the two youtube links Whist posted, people seemed to like it. What was it? :scratch:
chatcat
Cultist
23 | 1
BUBU wrote:Hi, I was just looking through the old forum, and I stumbled upon this: http://www.medianxl.com/t879-armor-recoloring-recipes
Are you still planning on implementing that? Oh, and the two youtube links Whist posted, people seemed to like it. What was it? :scratch:

thats awesome, maybe its alos possible to change the appearence? like the transmog in d3!