Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
Aero wrote:?

what dont you understand?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What is it that you are suggesting?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
well firstly, you left out the entire picture in the first post so there's no clue as to wtf you're saying.

secondly, you added the rest of the picture in the second post and there's still no clue as to wtf you're saying. what is the suggestion? a distance meter between akara, a cow portal, and the stash?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I think that‘s supposed to be like the quest marker is in the borderlands series. However we don‘t have a 360 spinable character. Or rather we don‘t have a 1st Person option, for our characters so putting this into the game would be just confusing af just so you can have an system that‘s made for a whole different kind of game. Bad suggestion.

Zykoz trolling again wohoo.
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
Aero wrote:well firstly, you left out the entire picture in the first post so there's no clue as to wtf you're saying.

secondly, you added the rest of the picture in the second post and there's still no clue as to wtf you're saying. what is the suggestion? a distance meter between akara, a cow portal, and the stash?

how do you not know what that is. its a navigation bar so many games have it you're all so stupid holy shiet
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
zykoz wrote:
Aero wrote:well firstly, you left out the entire picture in the first post so there's no clue as to wtf you're saying.

how do you not know what that is. its a navigation bar so many games have it you're all so stupid holy shiet

i just put that up for an idea. it can be used for towns for npcs portals stash w/e. I don't know what sigmas like but maybe the towns are really big and for new players it would be helpful and it looks cool. Games:fortnite h1z1 new cod battle field assassin creed so many y'all ret**d**
zykoz
Banned
33 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:I think that‘s supposed to be like the quest marker is in the borderlands series. However we don‘t have a 360 spinable character. Or rather we don‘t have a 1st Person option, for our characters so putting this into the game would be just confusing af just so you can have an system that‘s made for a whole different kind of game. Bad suggestion.

it couldn't be confusing and it would be based of the direction of your character obviously. If you keep thinking about how things won't work and start thinking about how things can work... maybe you would stop making stupid comments.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bruh, chill. Most ppl here aren't 12 y.o. Fortnite or CoD players. If you're gonna post a pic/suggestion, post an explanation of what it is and why it's beneficial.

And if you're gonna call someone retarded, at least have the balls to write it out. None of this asterisk shit.
King
Balrog
121 | 8
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Zykoz you remind me of how I felt against a guy named will 3 years ago. Anyways first time checking in here in years. Nice to see lots of changes though it looks alot more boring and less builds to go off of. Melee finally gets it's time it looks like. I'm assuming melee or throw barbs. Melee necro and melee sorc must be the new meta? That's pretty cool. I read corpse in town now etc. That sounds like a great change especially for single player. Like a godlike change. Congrats. Also read an item drops due to a member of the community passing away. Who was that? Plz say stoya or will?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
zykoz wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I think that‘s supposed to be like the quest marker is in the borderlands series. However we don‘t have a 360 spinable character. Or rather we don‘t have a 1st Person option, for our characters so putting this into the game would be just confusing af just so you can have an system that‘s made for a whole different kind of game. Bad suggestion.

it couldn't be confusing and it would be based of the direction of your character obviously. If you keep thinking about how things won't work and start thinking about how things can work... maybe you would stop making stupid comments.

That‘s exactly why it‘s confusing. If you haven‘t noticed yet: the character models don‘t have a 360 degree Radius they can turn to. They have basically „breakpoints“ for when the next animation is played. If I remember correctly there are only 8 or 16 animations (don‘t remember since I played a couple of months ago the last time) so this bar would basically skip to one of those fixed points. Plus, sometimes you need to kite. And with this thing going back and forth, it would be just aweful. That‘s why it‘s a bad suggestion.

As I said: you can‘t just take a system and put it into a different Game Type. That‘s like wanting the window in Tetris that shows the next block in D2, just that it displays the next item that drops. It‘s just a bad game design idea and would add nothing to the game except a bunch of useless coding.

@King 3rd post from top: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=131&hilit=Michael&start=440