XVI - Bugs & Feedback

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
no, I was just referring specifically to the part of your post where you said a bladestorm build would max it. I haven't tried wraithsword
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wraithsword mana cost per point is lower than bladestorm. Still, max/smaxing it plus skill bonuses would make it unusuable unless you invest in energy
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
It might be possible by investing into mana leech and mana on kill, plus there's Mana Sweep. I'm only in A1 Terror though, so I can't say how it'll be late-game.

In any case if Wraithsword gets changed so that maxing/smaxing it becomes encouraged,the mana-cost-per-level can be reduced as well if it's too high. Right now there's no point in doing so, since you should only get <10% increase in DPS out of it due to lack of EWD scaling.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Iirc, Mana Sweep is blocked if you prebuff Baneblade.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Same with Force Blast. Weird since -casting rate is a debuff as far as I am aware of.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oh, so that's still like that? That's a shame. I remember asking for it to be changed too :-/
linuxrs
Vampiress
36 | 1
I have one thing to feedback, if someone already posted it, sorry.

Duncraig, room above main entrance.

This wall here, well you can shoot throught it, and slain souls can throw barrels through it. If it is intended to be like that, alright, but for now it is really annoying to be shot from other side or die from a barrel which is in other room and you can't see it because of the wall, but it kills you since the wall doesn't protect you from damage.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
i think it used to be a hole in very old dunc version (where you didn't need teleport to clear it) and somehow laz(?) just give a wall w/o blocking line of sight :twisted:

btw in the other variant, there is a wall like that near assur too :lol:
Edited by kissofaries 7 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Since Duncraig existed... there are many "bugged" walls. Ones that you/enemies can shoot through, and those through which enemies can see you and start throwing barrels without you even knowing... and when you jump = instagib. Its a ghost town after all, you cant expect all walls to be solid, and souls should be able to see through walls so... it makes sense even tho its a bug. Another example is Khalimgrad, the wall that separates the portal from the first Angel, enemies and your summons/reanimates instantly go there and even can sometimes hit each other.
linuxrs
Vampiress
36 | 1
Wotan wrote:Since Duncraig existed... there are many "bugged" walls. Ones that you/enemies can shoot through, and those through which enemies can see you and start throwing barrels without you even knowing... and when you jump = instagib. Its a ghost town after all, you cant expect all walls to be solid, and souls should be able to see through walls so... it makes sense even tho its a bug. Another example is Khalimgrad, the wall that separates the portal from the first Angel, enemies and your summons/reanimates instantly go there and even can sometimes hit each other.

Exactly, that is why I'm asking if it is intended or not ;)