SIGMA Hurry

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Mereinid
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Please for the love of all the sexy Succubus's in the world hurry up with SIGMA. I am currently playing D2LoD-MXL on 800x600 on a 40' 4k monitor..nothing has ever made my teeth grate so hard. haha.

I am loving it, nonetheless, even in all of its pixelated glory. Nicely done people, nicely done indeed.

Regards,
Mereinid
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Welcome to the forum! You don't need to write your messages like an email or letter, friend!

Please do be careful with your words, though, because people don't take very kindly to these kinds of posts. The developers are doing the best they can.
Mereinid
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
My apologies if my initial post was taken as I was upset about something, nothing could be farther from the truth. I actually do think they are doing an excellent job. I have been playing Median since.. I think 2009. I consider it a *must-have* mod to even play it.
As far as the succubus remark..if anyone takes offense to that, well that's their issue. I am no religious so I try not to be a hypocrite by saying quasi religious exclamations.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome.

Luck & Loot,
Mereinid
RTR 2017!!
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Sigma should be ready by 2019. If you level your character to 125, you will be eligible to possibly have a chance to be entered into a drawing where you can get lucky enough to draw a number and see if you can play the alpha.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:Sigma should be ready by 2019. If you level your character to 125, you will be eligible to possibly have a chance to be entered into a drawing where you can get lucky enough to draw a number and see if you can play the alpha.

The 125 challenge for alpha testing was exclusive to the MXL17 patch. I don't recall ever seeing anything regarding sigma testing (since it's not really testable yet)
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:Sigma should be ready by 2019. If you level your character to 125, you will be eligible to possibly have a chance to be entered into a drawing where you can get lucky enough to draw a number and see if you can play the alpha.

The 125 challenge for alpha testing was exclusive to the MXL17 patch. I don't recall ever seeing anything regarding sigma testing (since it's not really testable yet)

I very specifically remember the promise of whoever hit 125 first got to alpha test Sigma. When Sigma was said to be released. Back in January.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sigma is Pay-2-Win

If you want to win early access to Sigma alpha, you need to donate to the forum specific amount until Sigma team can hire enough manpower to complete it.

*Term and condition applied. This is just randomly after mentioned stuff that saying all stuff that I said is not 100% accurate. I will be not responsible for your money or TG lost. This is clearly is just a troll post that any people with common sense will able to smell it from far away. Regardless, it always appreciated to donate money for the forum and server. And Im wondering why are you still reading this stuff again? shoo shoo go away.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:I very specifically remember the promise of whoever hit 125 first got to alpha test Sigma. When Sigma was said to be released. Back in January.

Marco wrote:
Do you think you can handle the challenge?

First person to reach level 125 will get access to sigma alpha stage and a forum badge.

You were right, I suppose. For some reason, I had assumed that was adjusted to be the alpha for this current patch since Sigma was pushed back to allow for the MXL17 patch to be brought in, which was more or less an introduction to some of the ideas and fixes that will be seen in Sigma.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:I very specifically remember the promise of whoever hit 125 first got to alpha test Sigma. When Sigma was said to be released. Back in January.

Marco wrote:
Do you think you can handle the challenge?

First person to reach level 125 will get access to sigma alpha stage and a forum badge.

You were right, I suppose. For some reason, I had assumed that was adjusted to be the alpha for this current patch since Sigma was pushed back to allow for the MXL17 patch to be brought in, which was more or less an introduction to some of the ideas and fixes that will be seen in Sigma.

No biggie lol. You had me second guessing myself.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sigma is life half life 3 at this point. Might as well kept it a secret until 1-2 years before release. Hyping something for like 100 years only makes it worse due to the rising expectations. But let's see