MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Whist-1
Shitty Diablo Engine -0
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
over 1 mil hp bosses? bye heroic shield
Diabloel
Vampiress
38 | 1
whist wrote:This is Diablo taking hits from a boosted Nova Charge, releasing nova every frames, each nova dealing over 5,000,000 damage per hits. This would have killed pretty much any uber boss in the current MXL version in a second. As you can see, this is only a tickle for Diablo in MXLS (it took something like 10-15 seconds of continuous nova hits to kill him). Note that Diablo was only taken for testing purposes.

That is just to show off how far we can go with the new very high life bosses feature.

h4xolotl
Imp
4 | 0
Test post.

Been a MXLer since 2010, but haven't posted at all on the new forums :/
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whist wrote:This is Diablo taking hits from a boosted Nova Charge, releasing nova every frames, each nova dealing over 5,000,000 damage per hits. This would have killed pretty much any uber boss in the current MXL version in a second. As you can see, this is only a tickle for Diablo in MXLS (it took something like 10-15 seconds of continuous nova hits to kill him). Note that Diablo was only taken for testing purposes.

That is just to show off how far we can go with the new very high life bosses feature.

Say goodbye to Heroic shields (and purify please)
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The bounty task system is fully functional & working now! Also, a counter was added for tasks where you need to clear a level or to kill a certain amounts of monsters in a level (see top right notification icon).
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
nice 8-)

and you can rathma's chosen yourself now!?!? yes pls
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kissofaries wrote:and you can rathma's chosen yourself now!?!? yes pls

That's the admin #godmode command :lol: (makes me immortal to test stuff easily)
Orthrus
Prowler
19 | 0
I just went through all 74 pages. Totally worth it.

You guys are absolutely awesome! I don't remember the last time I was this excited over a game. Thank you.

I hate to bother you but I have a request, can we get a command to negate any additional experience gains? You know for level challenges. Of course I could also just pay closer attention to my experience.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
How much percentage of the monsters in an area do you think that Bounty task will typically ask you to kill?

If it's 100% like Den of Evil it could be very annoying, but if it's like 50-80% I think that's fine. Then it basically becomes a challenge of "prove to us that you could clear the entire area if I asked, but you don't actually need to kill every monster, just enough that we know you're capable of it".