This game is getting dumb

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Lopunny_Zen
Skeleton
3 | 0
I cant tell you how much I wanted to smash my keyboard since this new patch. The biggest issues are that no matter how high your resists are the shit that hits fucking hits way too hard....ESPECIALLY THE POISON. The bosses are way too overloaded. Either they spam blood stars so that even the tankiest cant even get near him until the temper tantrum wave of blood stars is over or some retarded like bhaal blink striking you to death and AS A SUMMONER that is game breaking. This game has no idea anymore what pacing is. Either its super easy or it makes you want to break your surroundings. Do these people even play their own game because from a design perspective (and I know that more then anyone) I do not believe that this game is even played by the modders anymore. If they do then they have some wack perspective of the game and hate their lives. Self imposed misery is a thing nowadays. I am sorry but this game needs a lot of work. I just cant have fun with spammy bosses spamming high damage abilities and novas
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
:coolstorybob: thanks for sharing
Edited by Helzopro 5 years.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Gotta get used to it, bosses have been like this since 2 patches pre-sigma
Edited by Icegod101 5 years.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
:pop:
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
:coolstorybob:

If you are losing and raging to act bosses i dont know what to tell you dude. You should quit early.
Edited by Glamdring26 5 years.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Need more salt.
Hyperspace
Invader
9 | 1
Dont let those guys get to you, i understand your point. progression is not smoth and rewarding. Boss fights are unbalanced, more annoying than a challenge.

Endgame leveling is stupid. i get that the devs wanted to make progression a thing again, but right now its completely broken. You're forced into progression that doesnt make sense.
1-105 Play through to hell
105-110 in sunless sea so you get the gold to mo the shit out of your TU gear
110-115 in cows and torajan jungles to get you some extra stat points and more gold
115-120 K3K or TA, so you gear up a little, needs too many runs even on p8
120-125 is like hitting your head into a brick wall in triune, duncraig with one hit barrels or teganze where most builds have a hard time.
125-140 is a joke and takes almost as long as 120-125, providing you can get to bremmtown locked behind 3 other ubers.

Providing you can do the spires that you cannot do without respeccing, getting help from friends or cheesing it with mercs on some builds.

After you're 140 the farming areas dont give any experience and the only thing they benefit is less than 10 sssu items that basicly never drop. So if you want some build items you're stuck with farming bremm,fauz or duncraig till your eyes bleed.
lvl 140-150 is full on retard mode, grinding either groupies behind two other ubers or run half a million miles to stomp some uldy stages that dont drop shit and are boring af.

The rank 1 lvl 150 mostly just afk farmed Sloth in the void with a macro for dem lvls wich in itself is showing how stupid it is.

What do you get for 140-150 ? 10 levels and 50 stats, 2 max skill levels and a bit more MO space. SSSUs almost never drop and most of them are useless since there is no content to use them on because mostly you already stomp all the farming areas at lvl 140.

There is no real 140-150 Content and no real reward for getting there, no lvl req 140 or 150 items. The only challenge in the hardest ubers is patience to shoot some sperm ghost at a boss on your respec build and cheese gear so you get an extra +1 on your skills. Or just go barb on shit gear and smash samael in the nuts.

I think there is alot to improve in the mod, to the point where leveling progression is smothed out, we get less boring and annoying purify mechanics and some 140 and 150 content that is rewarding and actually fun for farming.

Fuck those people that cant take any criticism to the mod like its some gods work. There is alot of work needed to smoth out progression, fix a shitton of bugs the new codeedits introduced and keep the playerbase interested in the endgame besides farming duncraig and fauz. We need lvl 140 and lvl 150 farming areas, less purify mechanics and balanced boss mechanics that are viable for all builds without using a special respec and some cheese gear.

Saying "if you dont like it, leave it" is the worst black and white thinking that will get the mod nowhere. I have to say tho, ranting is not too constructive in terms of criticism
Edited by Hyperspace 5 years.
lobzison
Destroyer
6 | 2
Lopunny_Zen wrote:design perspective (and I know that more then anyone)

That is some high horse you're sitting on.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can easily get to lvl 105 in nightmare. Getting from lvl 119 to 120 takes max 5 ta runs on p1, don't overexaggerate
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge