Trouser Snakes will rise again (technically for the first time, but who cares)

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Mord0r_
Pit Knight
104 | 3
I wonder if he actually gets that most people are making fun of this :lol:
qndel
Banned
91 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm wondering if you realise that I'm having more fun than in theswamp, with you doing nothing more than wanting my items ;)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
qndel wrote:I'm having more fun than in theswamp

Who is TheSwamp?
qndel
Banned
91 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
it's the nickname I've given to the swarm to better show it's character ;)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
qndel wrote:it's the nickname I've given to the swarm to better show it's character ;)

Oh I get it. Wrongfully naming the team, intentionally, to try to prove your saltiness. Makes sense. Also. Your stream is broken and was stuck in trade.
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
qndel wrote:I'm wondering if you realise that I'm having more fun than in theswamp, with you doing nothing more than wanting my items ;)

Really...? I think you forgot what the 'Team' aspect was. That or you don't like the thought of sharing, which is completely understandable and never needed such a ridiculous and blown up reaction from you. A simple "No I don't want to share X item or any item" would suffice enough. Hell for all I care you could just act like a leech and ask for help whenever you need to deal with X uber or something. We've had members who couldn't play all the time and needed help catching up, or they were completely new.

To give context as to what I'm talking about. I farmed up a Creep two when the swarm started a few ladders ago with my necro, and shared it with Malice and co. so that we didn't need to farm one whenever I respecced. Same applied to the others and some bits of their equipment, since we would constantly respec so we could accomplish other ubers and share our wealth and equipment as one big unit. That's been the entirety of our team's fun and enjoyment. That and Necros are OP :D

I left TS because of you and various other people that seem to enjoy pointing to everyone within the group as a scapegoat for whatever bit of drama that comes up. 2nd person getting banned from using the forbidden Maphack? "OH LORD WE ARE SINNERS FOR PLAYING WITH HACKERS! THEY ALL MUST BE BANNED"! We were even being called out by the big M himself in shoutbox for not dealing with them ourselves (I'm sorry how are we supposed to know that...?). I come back after a fucking year hiatus of not playing Median to hear that, and another member stealing from us in the past (the merics of sharing mule accounts, it's to be expected), and now your blown up and childish reaction, and blamed for all of it. I don't know the full story, but it's easy to tell from past experience that you're being ridiculous and absurd about this. I mean just look at this thread....

Granted, I'm part of the spark of drama from the past (the trade post) and I deserved it the shit flung at me for that one, but for god's sake at least point fingers at those who are starting the trouble, not the bystanders that haven't done shit. Not everyone is a clown, just the ones that honk their nose. That's to anyone else reading, not specifically qndel.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ok if this thread is going to go this way, i m gonna throw it in the archive. Less hate pls.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
qndel
Banned
91 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
To sum up Segolia's post
"I don't know the full story, but it's easy to tell from past experience that you're being ridiculous and absurd about this"
" That or you don't like the thought of sharing"
- the problem is that I shared and got nothing in return
just please, don't post if you have no clue what you are talking about, that's all
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:Ok if this thread is going to go this way, i m gonna throw it in the archive. Less hate pls.

Close it. It will only benefit the community. It was started as a retaliation and clearly the people who wanted the attention are getting too much of it now.
qndel
Banned
91 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Close my thread? Better ban LHawnkins1, I guarantee the thread will be much nicer