Stuck on Act 2! HELP!

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Rakehell
Deckard Cane
23 | 2
Hey guys! I never played MXL so now I'am and I don't understand nothing about those new skills. I play Necro and I choose to spend my skill points in to summoning. No totems tho. So with all my summons and the 2 passive skills that give health and reanimate + buffing skill (something like a wall) and summoning crosses" that release ghost I don't use anything else. My level is 37 and when I enter uber quests in Act 1 I die instantly, that happens also if I enter tombs in Act to collect the staff and the ami. How the hell do I kill those annoying bastards ? And how don't I die from one hit ? Btw I'm okaying on P8.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You don't. You get the staff from the miniboss in the claw viper temple lvl 2.
Khalims will drops at travincal.

Uberlevels are only good for endgame (except the level challenges. See docs for more information) so try to avoid them.

Also: If you're summoner, you should get minion resist. Make a honorific item (magic item + sacrificial heart + meditation candle in cube) and add mystic orbs to it. You need 25% minion resist to make your minions immune to any elemental damage.

Make another honorific item in order to get your own resist up to 75%
Rakehell
Deckard Cane
23 | 2
But there are maggots in the ML that can't be killed and they kill me with one shot ? How do I kill them or escape them ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Quoting the docs (documentation):

► Show Spoiler

In other words: this is an uberlevel. You are not supposed to do it on your current level. Do it once you are level 120 and have appropriate gear to do it. Just skip the maggot lair and go into the claw viper temple. Both the staff and the amu will drop there.

You should check out the documentation: https://docs.median-xl.com/
There are all useful cube recipes listed and all uberlevels with a little strategic guide. You can also find some gear there, which you may want to make (uniques or runewords) depending on your build. The docs are your best friend! :wink:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
And the other uber you probably enter is Fautz, way to hard for that level. You can enter the twin seas and from there Tran Athula (Twin seas is too hard and TA is right next to the entrance).

Like another user said the staff drops where the amulet drops, don't go into the sand maggots lair. Claw viper temple 2 is where it's at. And TA is level challenge 1, don't be above level 50 or it won't work.