DONT download this it will make your d2 unplayable

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
I downloaded the content by following the links on this website and not only did they not work they are preventing me from even opening my d2. I uninstalled everything and it is still now working. Thank you for wasting 50$
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
lol what? How was $50 wasted? It work's fine for everyone else.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kek go back to tumblr candya..... oh.. wait. wrong site, mah bad.

Dude! He's totally right though! Marco! I want my $50 back too! Refund me.

kappa.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Before you throw a childish tantrum like you just did, you should ask for help; this is not the most active D2 mod because it doesn't work and ''makes your D2 unplayable''.
I assume you have got 1.14, did you download the fix and copy n paste it correctly?
Did you replace patch.mpq as described?.
And finally, before installing any mod on whatever, you should make a backup. This is common knowledge.

And marco pls refund us all, we all want our lambos.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ascension wrote:I downloaded the content by following the links on this website and not only did they not work they are preventing me from even opening my d2. I uninstalled everything and it is still now working. Thank you for wasting 50$

I think you experienced the bug that blizzard implemented by releasing patch 1.14. It changed all .dll files of d2 and thus destroyed compability of mods and removed the possibility to downgrade.

Thank blizzard, not the mod

Maybe you missed removing some of the files, so maybe you should use revo uninstaller to remove everything of d2. Then you can give a clean install another try.
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
im no programer so all i did was download the d2 moder and this median xl thingy and now i cant open my d2 at all. i found 3 tutorials on youtube but they are for programers not people like me who only sorta understand computer crap. I mean im a mechanic not a programer
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
ascension wrote:I downloaded the content by following the links on this website and not only did they not work they are preventing me from even opening my d2. I uninstalled everything and it is still now working. Thank you for wasting 50$

I think you experienced the bug that blizzard implemented by releasing patch 1.14. It changed all .dll files of d2 and thus destroyed compability of mods and removed the possibility to downgrade.

Maybe you missed removing some of the files, so maybe you should use revo uninstaller to remove everything of d2. Then you can give a clean install another try.

non of this makes sense to me, so maybe it is my fault but you should put a warning up saying this is only for programmers. sorry for the rant guess its my own retardation to blame
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is no programming involved in order to install Median.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ascension wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

non of this makes sense to me, so maybe it is my fault but you should put a warning up saying this is only for programmers. sorry for the rant guess its my own retardation to blame

Maybe this will help you. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1216
ascension
Vampiress
37 | 0
Zennith wrote:There is no programming involved in order to install Median.

been trying to get it to work for 4 hours now lol no idea what im doing even watched 3 tutorials on youtube