is there anything like hero editor for singleplayer?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
it would be great to have something like this to test out various builds. is there anything like this or a way to use regular hero editor to work /w median specific features?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:it would be great to have something like this to test out various builds. is there anything like this or a way to use regular hero editor to work /w median specific features?

Yes and no. There’s MXL offline tools, which you can use to make basic alterations to a save file (I.e. respec), but there isn’t anything close to Jamella/******** that works for current patch. As a rule of thumb: If it’s gamebreaking, you wont find it in the offline tools but there are plenty of QOL features you can check out.
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
Primarch wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:it would be great to have something like this to test out various builds. is there anything like this or a way to use regular hero editor to work /w median specific features?

Yes and no. There’s MXL offline tools, which you can use to make basic alterations to a save file (I.e. respec), but there isn’t anything close to Jamella/******** that works for current patch. As a rule of thumb: If it’s gamebreaking, you wont find it in the offline tools but there are plenty of QOL features you can check out.

was there something like it for older patches? i just think itd be fun to mess around with stuff in SP. is it a case of these types of things being against the TOS or is it just that nobody has made one?
Threads
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
If you know what you are doing, you can edit things without offline tools, but at that point you could probably join the dev team :P

oh and all the bins come without .txt files so we can't go editing treasureclass and stuff to make drop mods (basically the only thing other than editing levels you'd want to do)