Are there any build guides ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Krefpix
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello everyone,

I haven't played D2 in a while now and wanted to give a try with a mod I stumbled upon Median XL Ultimative.
Now.. The information is overwhelming and I can't find a solid guide with a character build to start this awesome mod out with.

Could anyone help me out where to find the builds/guides for some of the classes ?

Muchos gracias
Monkey King
264 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
do you even forum?
there are more on old forums and some of them are still viable. plenty of choices.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Krefpix wrote:Hello everyone,

I haven't played D2 in a while now and wanted to give a try with a mod I stumbled upon Median XL Ultimative.
Now.. The information is overwhelming and I can't find a solid guide with a character build to start this awesome mod out with.

Could anyone help me out where to find the builds/guides for some of the classes ?

Muchos gracias

So, with this you are asking everyone: ''Help, I'm too lazy to read stuff, can I get it done for me?'' ??
If it's that so, I dont think you are gonna get help. Anyway, I'm gonna post tonight/tomorrow a ''median 1o1 guide for lazy people'' because tons of people ask the same stuff...''Im too lazy to read and in consecuence the game is too hard, help''. P.S: Not trying to be a shit head or insult anyone, I'm just thinking out loud.
Lazy people get stucked and bored cause they dont read the docs >A<!
P.S2: And about the character builds, all I can say is: ''do your own build. Play the character you like and with the skills you like, resp to other skill tree if u get bored/stucked, try different items etc'' with the docs you have all mechanics you need.

Best luck, Somnus.

Edit: TLDR: Just read the docs if u wanna progress, its long, I know but its worth it. Thats how everyone *except marco XD* learned how to play it.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Somnus, ur P.S. look more space of ur reply than the actual reply. Lol
Also, i think marco also learned it like any other guy bcz he was a normal player in the previous server when Laz was the one modding but then some stuff happened over time and somehow Laz agreed that he can continue modding it since Laz was leaving it (Marco gave the "Ultimative" name to this mod to show that Laz is no longer incharge of everything)
I might be wrong but this is how i know the story, maybe someone who was close to marco at that time or maybe marco himself could tell how the change of power came to be and if he learned the game like every other noob does :mrgreen:

P.S. : i know my reply doesnt even go near thread topic but the topic is not even worth replying to.. XD
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Rishab wrote:Somnus, ur P.S. look more space of ur reply than the actual reply. Lol
Also, i think marco also learned it like any other guy bcz he was a normal player in the previous server when Laz was the one modding but then some stuff happened over time and somehow Laz agreed that he can continue modding it since Laz was leaving it (Marco gave the "Ultimative" name to this mod to show that Laz is no longer incharge of everything)
I might be wrong but this is how i know the story, maybe someone who was close to marco at that time or maybe marco himself could tell how the change of power came to be and if he learned the game like every other noob does :mrgreen:

P.S. : i know my reply doesnt even go near thread topic but the topic is not even worth replying to.. XD

Agreed, there's nothing much to say about it without sounding like an asshole for the newplayers.
P.S: OP, if u wanna see an easy guide go for the suchbalance's bowzone guide. It's really complete, all explained and stuff.
Flowy
Skeleton
3 | 0
We probably should just direct him or her to a guide and be nice about it. I don't see the need to make a big deal out it.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Locked. Check the guide section.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.