Median XL 2017 Unique Mystic Orbs

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TouchOfEva wrote:still no viable guides for new commers

??
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
First, you know that is summer right? people are on vacation etc, + t hey are not obligated to give you SHIT, so fuck off.
Second, even if they were not on vacation, it takes a lot of time to do some things, and I dont think an updated umo stats list is a top priority.
Third, no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers? There are plenty of guides/docs/info on the forum/guide center/docs.

So again, fuck off.

About the bugs etc, all of these bugs will be fixed on the next patch, thats for sure.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
TouchOfEva wrote:
Somnus wrote:@Quirinus is working on it, please be patient until its finished <3 thanks! :D

yeah great progress - nearly 2 months passed after patch is up still no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers - also plenty bugs that were existent before still exist ... so please cut the crap

P.S Uldyssian skip stage still avaliable - while this has been reported last ladder by mahitovec and many other ppl , suchbalnace still fixing it ... - + offscreen killing of the uber itself ...

The team is not obliged to give any documentation of any kind, we do it when we have the time amd besides there is literally only 1 person working on docs who is already busy with real life and all the other more important thinge he is doing for us. Afaik, none of the mods even have a proper docs, they have like wiki and stuff that the community work on. And whose responsibility is it to provide guides, Ours or urs as the part of the community?

I dont see u trying to make any effort in trying to collect the umo stats list, how hard will it be to make a thread and list the stats of all the umo that people post from the realm item thread? Try doing something urself before being salty at us.

And fixing a bug is not like marco can go in files and "delete the uldy skipping" and it will be fixed, it takes a lot of time to figure out some bugs and we already know about most of them, we r working on them. Its not like we like having to release a bugged patch, some bugs sneaks through and some are time consuming or impossible to fix unless mass rework is done.

Try writing a proper guide for a build urself and see how time consuming doing anything is before being salty at us. Ur msg has gotten me so mad, no appreciation for all the work team is doing/has done so far.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
TouchOfEva
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Somnus wrote:First, you know that is summer right? people are on vacation etc, + t hey are not obligated to give you SHIT, so fuck off.
Second, even if they were not on vacation, it takes a lot of time to do some things, and I dont think an updated umo stats list is a top priority.
Third, no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers? There are plenty of guides/docs/info on the forum/guide center/docs.

So again, fuck off.

About the bugs etc, all of these bugs will be fixed on the next patch, thats for sure.

First , you can tell those words to the person who gave u birth and raised u so badly mannered.
Second , no one said it is a priority - but still would be nice about fixing it.
Third , There are plenty of guides/docs/info on the forum/guide center/docs. - most of which out of date - maybe u wanna consider releasing a proper information about everything goin around b4 u do new patch .

So again , tell those words to the person who gave u birth and raised u so badly mannered.
TouchOfEva
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Rishab wrote:
TouchOfEva wrote:
Somnus wrote:@Quirinus is working on it, please be patient until its finished <3 thanks! :D

yeah great progress - nearly 2 months passed after patch is up still no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers - also plenty bugs that were existent before still exist ... so please cut the crap

P.S Uldyssian skip stage still avaliable - while this has been reported last ladder by mahitovec and many other ppl , suchbalnace still fixing it ... - + offscreen killing of the uber itself ...

The team is not obliged to give any documentation of any kind, we do it when we have the time amd besides there is literally only 1 person working on docs who is already busy with real life and all the other more important thinge he is doing for us. Afaik, none of the mods even have a proper docs, they have like wiki and stuff that the community work on. And whose responsibility is it to provide guides, Ours or urs as the part of the community?

I dont see u trying to make any effort in trying to collect the umo stats list, how hard will it be to make a thread and list the stats of all the umo that people post from the realm item thread? Try doing something urself before being salty at us.

And fixing a bug is not like marco can go in files and "delete the uldy skipping" and it will be fixed, it takes a lot of time to figure out some bugs and we already know about most of them, we r working on them. Its not like we like having to release a bugged patch, some bugs sneaks through and some are time consuming or impossible to fix unless mass rework is done.

Try writing a proper guide for a build urself and see how time consuming doing anything is before being salty at us. Ur msg has gotten me so mad, no appreciation for all the work team is doing/has done so far.

Since when having an opinion about outgoing makes ppl salty ? Just pointing obvious things - and all of a sudden the "AMAZING " staff gets offended ?
Hello - try to watch some of your top players/streamers vods to check how salty and happy they are with the current patch and all the glitches - then tell me same thing - i am rly sorry that i even had to read how offended u are by my post - and waste 5 mins of your precious time

Reporting a glitch/bug makes me enough responsible - aka im doing something for/by myself - instead of abusing it for personal benefits .
There again i`ll will point u another glitch/bug since according to yourself im doing nothing - Amazon SoV is vanishing for no reason - another known
glitch/bug that is known from previous patch i`ll just repeat it in case it has been forgotten .

Now i am kindly willing to wish u a wonderful day/evening - and close this thread for myself as i dont wanna read more crap from the amazing developing team.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
TouchOfEva wrote:yeah great progress - nearly 2 months passed after patch is up still no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers - also plenty bugs that were existent before still exist ... so please cut the crap

There again i`ll will point u another glitch/bug since according to yourself im doing nothing - Amazon SoV is vanishing for no reason - another known
glitch/bug that is known from previous patch i`ll just repeat it in case it has been forgotten .

Uldyssian stage skip - already posted a month ago that it's unfixable; offscreen killing - first report of this on the forum ever, and you expected a fix for it in this patch because? Amazon SoV - same as any other minion disappears when you get too far, d2 things again unfixable. If you're gonna bitch about something at least do your homework next time.

Honestly all this bug talk is quite amusing considering this patch fixed some of the biggest Median bugs and the next one will address several issues from ancient times that even Laz couldn't fix - for example Toraja mobs going perm immune, Lightning arena bugging projectiles, minion life cap etc. But sure I guess we really fucked up with Eyegouger somehow one time dropping 3 sigils, absolutely unacceptable.

Also I really wanna hear from these "top players/streamers about how unhappy they are with the patch and all the glitches" as you call them. I'm not being facetious here, if there is a valid complaint it will be addressed. Hard to fix issues we don't know about, not to mention that discussing them in private creates an echo chamber where objectivity is often lacking.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This thread turned out well.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I have Heart Of Frost if anybody would like to trade for it.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
:clap:
TouchOfEva
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
suchbalance wrote:
TouchOfEva wrote:yeah great progress - nearly 2 months passed after patch is up still no proper documentation and viable guides for new commers - also plenty bugs that were existent before still exist ... so please cut the crap

Uldyssian stage skip - already posted a month ago that it's unfixable; offscreen killing - first report of this on the forum ever, and you expected a fix for it in this patch because? Amazon SoV - same as any other minion disappears when you get too far, d2 things again unfixable. If you're gonna bitch about something at least do your homework next time.

Honestly all this bug talk is quite amusing considering this patch fixed some of the biggest Median bugs and the next one will address several issues from ancient times that even Laz couldn't fix - for example Toraja mobs going perm immune, Lightning arena bugging projectiles, minion life cap etc. But sure I guess we really fucked up with Eyegouger somehow one time dropping 3 sigils, absolutely unacceptable.

Also I really wanna hear from these "top players/streamers about how unhappy they are with the patch and all the glitches" as you call them. I'm not being facetious here, if there is a valid complaint it will be addressed. Hard to fix issues we don't know about, not to mention that discussing them in private creates an echo chamber where objectivity is often lacking.

Before u tell me im bitching and i have not done my homework - maybe u should do your homework as - afking in town for like 1h in game with sov and all of a sudden it is gone - and thats not even 1 time happening .
Also i did your homework and did PM u with - I really wanna hear from these "top players/streamers about how unhappy they are with the patch and all the glitches" as you call them. I'm not being facetious here, if there is a valid complaint it will be addressed
And now u can bitch less since all of u get offended rly easy about things that are the naked truth - i wonder if i make an REDIT post about median what overall gaming community will think about it .
But i guess players has no power to argue mods/admins and sharing their opinion or giving a negative vote onto something makes them rly sour cuz they have not done their job properly - and even minor glitches that not impacting the gameplay terribly are being commented with sarcasm .
As it comes to bugs from ancient times - HURAY it took u quite some YEARS to fix a thing - but hey then again players are not the one who get $$$ profit from server ( maybe u dont get it too ) but those who does should rly consider make community happy instead of offering this shit i am gettin atm - cuz im pretty sure every single person who said anything negative about server and how things are working / not working got the same shit all of developing staff / supporters and asslicking kids are giving me now .
I am gonna close this thread for myself now as i dont wanna read more crap and getting this negative shit u all giving me .

P.S You are what you do , not what you say - so please make your actions reflect your words