things were stolen

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
a game was created with a password, this person came in and stole them.

https://median-xl.com/char/MepunonuHc
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
Yes, the password was easy, but I didn’t even think that anyone was doing such things.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can report the user.
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
Ruubel wrote:You can report the user.

I only have his TSW account =)
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Anything on the ground is free game for anyone else to pick up. We don't action these.

Take this as a lesson to put a more random password to your game next time.
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
fuppy wrote:Anything on the ground is free game for anyone else to pick up. We don't action these.

Take this as a lesson to put a more random password to your game next time.

well, in the end, it's not a fair game, because he just picked up this password and took things, if there was no password, I wouldn't have said a word.
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
here is this dishonest citizen.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40666
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
You put the password in the game name, something people do often. Now you know maybe not to do that.

In the future, just multilog using 2 Diablo II clients at the same time. It's allowed for muling purposes. For extra security, you can even use the trade window nowadays, not drop anything on the ground.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
If a random person can guess your password, it probably wasnt a good password.

I also feel like we arent getting the full story. How would some random person even know what the private game name was?
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
fuppy wrote:You put the password in the game name, something people do often. Now you know maybe not to do that.

In the future, just multilog using 2 Diablo II clients at the same time. It's allowed for muling purposes. For extra security, you can even use the trade window nowadays, not drop anything on the ground.

I created a game and entered it as the second character, while I was switching between windows, he came in and picked it up.