My char has 1000 movement speed : DD

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
alex3941
Fallen
1 | 0
Wow, you've really stacked some insane movement speed bonuses on your bowzon! Getting over 1000% increased velocity is crazy. She must be zipping around like a racecar.That combination of gear, skills, and the Jitan's Gate relic proc is wicked clever. I never thought to try amplifying Celerity's boost that way. Very cool interaction!A Vessel of Judgment bow build does seem like the next step to push your speed demon archer even farther. Crafting some gloves for the haste corruption would be icing on the cake too. Maybe you'll hit warp speed and lap Baal next!In all seriousness - sounds incredibly fun and makes for a unique style of high-mobility ranged play. I may have to try putting together something similar for my next character. Rocket zon for the win! Enjoy vanishing in a blur during your Wraith flights. But careful not to batter yourself against walls, ha.Let me know if you find any other neat ways to amp velocity. Could be one of the fastest farmers in Median at this rate!
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
plz close thread, it's only gonna get worse from here on
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
metasequoia wrote:plz close thread, it's only gonna get worse from here on

Yeah agreed, this post was less trolling than the other ones but still no reason to keep it around