[AM] Aftermath 3.0.3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler

Cannot temper mf on boots so major farming day delayed. But done nithlakh and some other cancerous quests. Got most of wps and going down halls of rotting in search of other halls and later RoC.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
majestic damage on axe
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You look so pretty in that purple armor lol

Im getting so sick of all the sudden instakills from these fcking lightning enchanted mobs and then the long ass runs back to body only to spend 10 mins fcking around trying to kill it.. I've seriously just about had enough, first all the bloody crashes and now these.. Shouldn't be to hard to change afew numbers to fix this bug... You'll be the only one posting pics very soon anon :P
genei
Prowler
16 | 0
How is number of online player in this AfterMath multiplayer server everyday? Gonna switch to it if it have more player than this desolated Median-XL.
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well, Considering it crashes 80% of the time you save/exit and Lightning Enchanted mobs are bugged with insane dmg, probably very low..

"Desolated Median"? If youre referring to the realm then "no shit sherlock", it's the very end of an extended ladder season.. clean the sand out of your vagina and wait 5 more days.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mahitovec wrote:majestic damage on axe

It's a base for rerolling and then tempering.
Rerolling is done in cube with glyphs stored in cube bank. Just cube rare item inside cube with bank and it will reroll stats.
Tempering is done in cube with gem + hp pot + temper rune. With IML6 it will add 187%-192% ED and then add 6 sockets.

NikafieNd wrote:Im getting so sick of all the sudden instakills from these fcking lightning enchanted mobs and then the long ass runs back to body only to spend 10 mins fcking around trying to kill it.. I've seriously just about had enough, first all the bloody crashes and now these.. Shouldn't be to hard to change afew numbers to fix this bug... You'll be the only one posting pics very soon anon :P

Endeavour to persevere (c)
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah im pushing through slowly, atm im trying to figure a way to kill the Guardian of Air Juggernaut down in the Arcane Vortex.. That tiny lil space with another LE boss xD.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well im still pushing through and thankfully I've been able to revert to 302 successfully for problem bosses.

This bitch Duriel though.. such a long slow fight xD
► Show Spoiler

Guess i need to farm a few hundred million gold for 5 lvls q.q At least they serve as a way to measure your current leveling progress xD
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
NikafieNd wrote:Well im still pushing through and thankfully I've been able to revert to 302 successfully for problem bosses.

This bitch Duriel though.. such a long slow fight xD

Depending on your luck he can spawn with no immunities. I'd farm him from 69 to 73 level with melee amazon at /p1-8. Though valkyrie take 90%+ damage and i just used jab most the time.