What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2341 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kusuriya no Hirogoto.

Again, another 24 eps anime that i thought i would drop after 5 eps or less. Nope. Big good. Yuge. Not as memorable as Frieren was for me but its still pretty good.

Im about to start Solo Leveling right now. After Frieren and Kusuriya, will this be a 3 for 3 amazing anime series from one a single quarterly season in a row record for me? Probably. I just dont want to jynx it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2341 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Solo leveling.

Had a lot of potential to be great. The fight scenes are very good though so if that's all you care about you're gonna love it. The voice actor for the main character, also top notch. Up there with Grimgar's main character. The story is kinda garbo. Plus I don't think 12 eps were enough for a season 1 of this anime. If you want to get into the nitty gritty about a lot of the plot holes of the anime you're forced to read the manwha. That's pretty much my only gripe with the anime : it assumes you have been reading the manwha to understand a lot of what's going on.

The anime ends really abruptly, it's pretty jarring.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME! *slam on desk*
After his high school graduation, Yuuki Wakura realizes it has been five years since his sister's disappearance during a "Mato disaster." Throughout Japan, mysterious entrances have opened to a dimension called "Mato"—a demonic metropolis filled with disastrous monsters known as the "Shuuki" that threaten the safety of humans. However, a new hope arose, as the discovery of a Mato fruit that grants supernatural abilities exclusively to women allowed them to fight against the Shuuki. Due to this, a new matriarchal government was formed, establishing a female organization called the Anti-Demon Corps, which caused men to fall to the bottom of society.

When Yuuki suddenly finds himself in Mato, he is unable to escape on his own. But just as he anticipates a gruesome end by the Shuuki, a girl in a militia outfit appears and protects him. As the chief of the Seventh Unit of the Anti-Demon Corps, Kyouka Uzen is ambitious yet devalued by her own peers due to her power being deemed unusual. Now in a life-or-death situation, Kyouka takes the opportunity to find out the true potential of her superpower by using Yuuki: in order to defeat the Shuuki, he has to become her slave.

I havent been able to binge any anime for last couple of months because of the game i was playing. None of them allow me to half-peek at the anime since it required focus & concentration. So i randomly stumbled on this anime and somehow managed to binge in 24 hours.

I will be honest that I came in blind and the first episode is kinda interesting. Then i read the comment on the video that this will be similar other harem ecchi action anime with many cute girls, so im kinda can expect how the anime will turn out. First thing i noticed is the vibrant colour and how well anime are animated. Considering how bored / depressed i was when grinding my current game, the ecchi / sexy fun brought the joy to me albeit i appreciated it wasnt excessive.

Also, i will considered that this anime is not for everyone. If you know negativity with many harem anime, adding action and trashy sexy stuff to part it will make less appealing for more people. While the first episode is kinda interesting premise, the anime failed to explain much about whole premise other than they have this weird dormitory in middle of demonic world where the military girls live in. While the combat have interesting usage, especially the tournament (why you have tournament in middle of dangerous place??), it is mostly 1 dimensional.

If you see the score on MAL, it is kinda low. For me, at least it is above average for ecchi action anime. If you hunger for lust, then this fun series could bring you some joy.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2341 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Classroom of the Elite - S1 S2 and S3

Big good. Not the best anime ever but very entertaining. Not a lot of overbearing comedy, not a lot of overbearing slice of life, though the mandatory "beach/pool" and "christmas" episodes are still a thing.

Main character is a gigachad. Always a plus on my book. The villains were also pretty good, especially the "cutesy" chick. Very hateable, but in the good sense.