What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Mahasattva
904 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finally found a open grindy world game where i can play while watching anime at same time:

Finished:
Love live sunshine second season, like after 3 month of more postponing it (my MAL profile have the time difference between those 2). I feel like im getting older to not care melodramatic stuff anymore, especially those that are saying "we must hope for future and shining our brightest" etc. Not bad i admit, but that it because Im playing the mobile game atm, so I just watch in context to get more story. I think Lovelive 1st line up is better, but sunshine have better first season IMO. Btw, dont you just feel sad that despite how hard you work, it is all lost in vain. At least the story leave up in higher positive notes.

Watching:
Little Witch Academia TV, my gosh. This remind of having fun of watching new IP that explore new world that solely not sure on school specific. Yes, we could say that this is another issekai series, but focused more traditional magic school like harry potter. It does make me feel like a kid again (well not really, but just remember when was 1st harry potter movie came out). There are also other alternative (like 1st season of zero tsukaima or 2nd season magi) but this genuinely engaging with new adventure every episode. Im about half through the season (probably can finish by today)

As for trigger studio, it deliver as usual the animation style, sakuga moment and artstyle that not feel like traditional anime.

EDITED
Just finished it, studio trigger as usual know how to end with a bang. The whole final episode is a visual treat, just like the first episode. After final plot is revealed, i thought i dislike how the villain motivation is kinda too weak and dislike how they resolved the issue. Despite strong world building and build up the anticipation, only plot twist the one I really liked (predicted at the beginning of the season, but still get twisted). Regardless, I enjoyed the time throughout the series, and probably in the future go back to other ova / movie of the franchise.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2615 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Edens Zero:

Okay honestly, I only started that Manga because I was completely confused as to why Lucy and Happy from Fairy Tail were in there, but not Natsu, which is weird because Natsu and happy were inseparable. I thought that maybe now that Fairy Tail ended, the author made a new series with Happy and Lucy.

Well, it turns out it's not Lucy. The girl is called Rebecca and coincidentally looks like Lucy. Same goes for Happy. That cat is a robot now. Both characters have absolutely nothing to do with anything from Fairy tail.

Yes, I was caught off-guard. I assumed that this was what the author wanted to achieve: Raise suspicion to get the people who know Fairy Tail to read his new work. At least that's what I thought until I reached the end of chapter 2:

► Show Spoiler

[/rant]
iwansquall
Mahasattva
904 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Re-kan
random slice of life anime about a girl who able to communicate the girl. overall it is pretty average and im seriously turned off by 1st episode (usually studio put the best effort on 1st episode). thankfully there are about couple of fun episode in the middle. specifically a girl ghost who keep saying a person name. turned out it was a name of their teacher and girl was dead for like 30 years, kinda touching. but nothing to much else, pretty dislike the 2nd girl which pretty much the tsundere stereotype

Classroom of the Elite
Ok, I have issue with this series. The premise at start alone is predictable for me, especially when they explained about student pocket money (1k usd), so I assume this was gonna be some mindgame setup in school. instead, it was focused mostly on slice of life with "boring MC" who solved other student problem (hmm that sound like hyouka).

I admit, i only half way, and I kinda can predict what is background of MC with several flashback thrown out, especially his hidden genius power.
AND... suddenly the series is going to survival games for some reason and student test.... geez (ep 7 iirc)
I admit that overall the series feel polished, but gosh the i felt dejavu throughout the series watching this.
halfway season to go.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2615 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
The Six (Manga)

It's a mix of AoT and FMA. It only has 3 chapters so far, but I'm already sure that it will get an anime within the next 2 years. It's good and bloody enough.

Oddman 11 (Manga)

This manga perfectly sums up Japan as a whole. No need to say anything else. Read that manga on your own risk.
Jaedong
Edyrem
808 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
not sure why you read any continuation of fairy tail
cowking
Son of Lucion
710 | 71
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kaleido Star

I read somewhere it's good. It's not. It's shitty female shounen. Avoid.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2615 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jaedong wrote:not sure why you read any continuation of fairy tail

Fun fact: I answered that question with the introductory sentence.
Jaedong
Edyrem
808 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:

no, that explains why you continued not why you even gave it a shot
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2615 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jaedong wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

no, that explains why you continued not why you even gave it a shot

What?

First of all: Eden Zero is not a continuation of Fairy tail. The Continuation is Fairy tail 100 year quest (I assume). Eden Zero is a different work of the same Mangaka, but using the same layouts of the characters used in fairy tail. But it's neither a sequel/prequel/ nor otherwise related in any way.

Next... How can I continue someting before giving it a shot? From the temporal perspective, that's simply impossible, except when some serious time-travelling is involved. So what exactly are you trying to tell me?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2422 | 307
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Goblin slayer - empty episode. Wtf ? Better transform this into mmorpg with guilds, raids and slaying.

Baki - all bullshit is over and it's same design as previous season aka big tournament which will be win by .... hard to guess but probably Baki. Now all these 2x previous episodes were for ... what ? No idea, so many characters introduced and almost none of them will be participating in tournament. Maybe writers were drunk and just sober up in the end ?