little help

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
michstrong
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, let's see where I start... I currently live in Boston, I have lived here for more than 20 years but everything has a cycle and finally it is time to close a cycle by moving to another place, taking into account that I have the privilege of Being able to live in the state that I want I have decided to live in Los Angeles, everything is already planned to go there, I know several real estate agencies where I can get rental properties, but the last thing I would need is a long distance moving service, no I know of no company that helps me take my things from here to LA since the distance is extremely far, there are many kilometers, so I wanted to ask you who surely know, do you know of any company that can help me with the move?
Leonardo38
Fallen
1 | 0
You need to find a company in Boston, which is engaged in long -distance moves. I think that in such a big city as Boston there are several such companies. I think that it is better to choose one that has been working for a long time and has a reputation as a responsible carrier.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Maria_Kornwell
Fallen
1 | 0
To discover an appropriate moving company, I suggest engaging in comprehensive research and considering specific elements. Seek out companies that possess considerable expertise in managing long-distance relocations. It is essential for them to boast a strong reputation and receive positive feedback from contented clientele. Utilize online review platforms or consult friends and colleagues who have recently relocated to gather recommendations.
Grayce23
Fallen
1 | 0
At the beginning of autumn we were going to move and we started looking for a good company that could move fragile things from Boston to New York. We have a big house and a lot of things and one car is not enough. For us, the main thing is that when transporting things, nothing breaks as there are very valuable things (exclusive) that are very expensive. Maybe someone here will tell you, I want to find a good company in advance...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Go with these guys then https://www.gentlegiant.com/
You get basic insurance for your cargo by weight - that is standard for each state. But also you can make a list of valuables and pick what you want to have extra coverage for a small amount of those dollars. From my experience, and believe i have broken almost everything during 6 years span while working for GG, they took care of each customer with great responsibility and care. Plus they have own repair shop for wood, marble, glass items, ect.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Now thats some high-efforting bot. Impressive.