Cultist
20 | 0
Now it will be more pleasantly to die down there :cheese:
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
phazedown wrote:Image
Now it will be more pleasantly to die down there :cheese:

You jest, but I'm calling it now: the addition of one shrub to the Legacy of Blood room will be the true hidden gem of patch 1.5.0
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Customized hideouts when ?
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
One question (not a big deal). I started a new character yesterday (single player). I finished normal. So, the charme of the level challenge (sunless sea) will be changing with the resistences or I need to make once again ?
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Why do you guys not fix necro summoner?

It sucks hard.

The fact that Veil King requires 50% of army size plus becomes hostile on death is total bullshit and ruins necro summoner!

Remove the 50% army size penalty, having veil king and only 4 skeletons is absolutely shit.

And without Veil King skeletons cant survive, they die so fast. So this is the change I have been waiting for, for several patches now.

Not playing this ladder reset either.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why you even need VK for summonec? For pure physic summonec RC is best and Jinn is too great not to use in Abyss build.

Better go fix yourself about how to play summonec instead.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Pretty stoked about the throw barb:
-poison claw seems to be a good starting skill, hopefully providing a good levelling exp
-rebound, screaming eagle, stampede all buffed
-overkill greatly improved and more reliable in bossfights

AND we can use Bear Stance now for better survivability!
AND Big Game Hunter Set was changed and might be more comfortable in terms of survivability aswell.
Edited by Crowned 4 years.
nick1358
Bone Archer
79 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Josko_91 wrote:Why do you guys not fix necro summoner?

It sucks hard.

The fact that Veil King requires 50% of army size plus becomes hostile on death is total bullshit and ruins necro summoner!

Remove the 50% army size penalty, having veil king and only 4 skeletons is absolutely shit.

And without Veil King skeletons cant survive, they die so fast. So this is the change I have been waiting for, for several patches now.

Summoner is in fact super strong.
Forget about Veil King, go for hawks and skeletons. Use Jinns. Played it 2-3 ladders ago and wrecked most of the content
Frytas
Onyx Knight
621 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nick1358 wrote:
Josko_91 wrote:Why do you guys not fix necro summoner?

It sucks hard.

Summoner is in fact super strong.
Forget about Veil King, go for hawks and skeletons. Use Jinns. Played it 2-3 ladders ago and wrecked most of the content

Can confirm, played him as my starter this patch - on SP though, not ladder, but still wiped + untwinked - and it wrecked shit for the most part. Skeletons + hawks + Rathma's chosen and you're all set. VK is better for builds like malice nec, where you don't use minions anyway, so you can use him as a big meatshield at the cost of just one skillpoint.
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nemmate wrote:One question (not a big deal). I started a new character yesterday (single player). I finished normal. So, the charme of the level challenge (sunless sea) will be changing with the resistences or I need to make once again ?

You will need to make another one (or save and use legacy charm with 20 base all res :mrgreen: )