Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
SinClaire wrote:The 2.0 patch notes make it sound like the movement penalty for drinking potions has always been a thing.

Has it always been a thing? Because if it is then TIL.

Yes
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1300 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Now while it's still 1.8 you can realise your char becoming abit slower while eating hp pot... Especially visible on chars without any skill provided MS bonuses (possibly wearing light armors that have no speed penalty).
nejikisame
Skeleton
3 | 0
So... at what time can we expect version 2.0 to be available to download ? Because i cant wait already :D And also thank you to creators of this mod for doing such an incredible job.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Seems like there is no limitation to nagisins picking up infinite bloodbath passive. Would it work with HG cooldown reduction? Any concerns over it (except points expenditure)?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jesus christ, i just remembered the launch of Sigma. The pure chaos and unability to play for at least first 2-3 hours. Client wouldn't even download. I hope patch will be available to download at least 2-3 hours before start of new season
boozek
Son of Lucion
747 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
masochista wrote:Jesus christ, i just remembered the launch of Sigma. The pure chaos and unability to play for at least first 2-3 hours. Client wouldn't even download. I hope patch will be available to download at least 2-3 hours before start of new season

Also website was lagging for few hours. Many new possible players gave up. I really hope we are prepared better this time.
Goodluck!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Zoobedy wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:Another one was Enfilade, which had a cooldown added only for it to be removed by a passive with 5 points. It kinda felt like Rick Astley was singing in the distance when I read the patch notes in these 2 instances tbh.

Indeed. You have to eliminate the cooldown for it to become usable, and stretching that out into a passive as if it's some kind of meaningful choice or upgrade is strange.

"Here's the skill, it doesn't work. Now here's the passive that makes it functional" is quite archaic design at this point...

I understand separating upgrades and synergies from the skills themselves for clarity, but some of these cases were just begging for the condition/limitation/whatever to be scrapped or rolled into the skill as a base effect.

I think exactly the same, but you managed to put it into words better than me.

There's also a good example for splitting up the skills in Idol of Scosglen. That's actually a meaningful choice. That's where you're not deciding on whether your skill stays garbage or beomes viable, you decide on which playstyle you prefer. That's what I meant when I said the whole system feels unfinished, as if they only managed to finish the basic design, which still needs work in the upcoming patches. I really hope they fix that in future patches and bring us meaningful choices.
Sardonic
Gravedigger
196 | 8
Throw sin ALL DAY!
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
going to be an early start for me tomorrow, 6AM NZT :microwave:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ParticuLarry wrote:
Zoobedy wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:Another one was Enfilade, which had a cooldown added only for it to be removed by a passive with 5 points. It kinda felt like Rick Astley was singing in the distance when I read the patch notes in these 2 instances tbh.

Indeed. You have to eliminate the cooldown for it to become usable, and stretching that out into a passive as if it's some kind of meaningful choice or upgrade is strange.

"Here's the skill, it doesn't work. Now here's the passive that makes it functional" is quite archaic design at this point...

I understand separating upgrades and synergies from the skills themselves for clarity, but some of these cases were just begging for the condition/limitation/whatever to be scrapped or rolled into the skill as a base effect.

I think exactly the same, but you managed to put it into words better than me.

There's also a good example for splitting up the skills in Idol of Scosglen. That's actually a meaningful choice. That's where you're not deciding on whether your skill stays garbage or beomes viable, you decide on which playstyle you prefer. That's what I meant when I said the whole system feels unfinished, as if they only managed to finish the basic design, which still needs work in the upcoming patches. I really hope they fix that in future patches and bring us meaningful choices.

Nothing wrong with padding the bra a little but I definitely notice a pattern. That being said, the major change here is the number of skill trees. If 2.0 is just the placeholder foundation for more substantive changes later, I won't complain. Keep developing each tree and give us meaningful changes and my patreon subscription will continue.