668 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HeaT_ wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:The barb 'Reward' section is empty. Just an error, or was there supposed to be data in there?

Sadly no buff to merc. I loved playing with my merc, but last season it was just wet parchment.

last season i tried to make the merc work, but then just stopped summoning him after he died.

mercs are in a weird place. to me they feel like aura bots with nominal impact on dps/defense. that is unless i'm doing mercs wrong (which i could be) and they are much more valuable to people's builds. i'd say make them invincible honestly. like is anyone's merc even killing anything in high level zones or breaking their build if they die?

A well twinked merc can run Dfauzt ;) However, it's very slow. But the main benefit was that the merc would not die, and just kill off stragglers. For certain type of builds it was beneficial. I think it would be nice if a merc could be included in a build to help with the weaknesses. It doesn't have to be ultra OP, just make it so it doesn't die all the time. Especially now that the game has actual goldsinks in the new patch.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jammy wrote:
Sprow wrote:update docs pls :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Currently being updated. You can see some things now and keep checking as they keep being updated. :)

Thx!

You forgot to change Lunar Fury rw (One-Handed Swords --> Swords)
Patch notes: Lunar Fury: now works in 2h swords
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
To avoid having to filter through all the RW's/SSU's, anyone compiled a list of updated items just yet? Also interested in the corruption modifiers for the new Vaal orb.
Jammy
Mangler
487 | 131
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sprow wrote:
Jammy wrote:
Sprow wrote:update docs pls :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Currently being updated. You can see some things now and keep checking as they keep being updated. :)

Thx!

You forgot to change Lunar Fury rw (One-Handed Swords --> Swords)
Patch notes: Lunar Fury: now works in 2h swords

As I said, they're still being updated. Keep checking back :)
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HYPETRAIN ETA: 1 HOUR
arcnix
Imp
5 | 1
i don't know if it's the right section since there is no 2.1.0 bugs topic, but resurgence seem to add 2% minion damage per hard point instead of 10%
FakeWar
Skeleton
3 | 0
I am playing SP only, and today after new patch I can't wear my items due to new requirements (I mean was needded 490 str and now 575)
What kind of nonsense how can I play further?
Goatmilk
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
FakeWar wrote:I am playing SP only, and today after new patch I can't wear my items due to new requirements (I mean was needded 490 str and now 575)

Get some more strength from other gear pieces/charms, or respec your char and put extra points into strength. Or use -req. orbs on your items.
FakeWar
Skeleton
3 | 0
Goatmilk wrote:
FakeWar wrote:I am playing SP only, and today after new patch I can't wear my items due to new requirements (I mean was needded 490 str and now 575)

Get some more strength from other gear pieces/charms, or respec your char and put extra points into strength. Or use -req. orbs on your items.

My all gear already updated and if change energy to str and dex to wear items that I can't even farming. I am only 117 level and my paladin had absollution skill ~13k, but now only 6k and if I convert it will be trash

terrible update, it's better to just give it all up
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Reworked java looks great! Two simple active skills and rest are passives, the faster javelin throw fpa improved her playstyle a lot! I like the idea of choosing between two final skills whetever our reward skill is (curare vs paragon - poison vs full physical). Finally Java got some love! :D